THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    F/S Sixguns By Keith, " The Standard Reference Work" A modern Classic

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F/S Sixguns By Keith, " The Standard Reference Work" A modern Classic
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
F/S Sixguns By Keith, " The Standard Reference Work"
A modern Classic filed with the writings of the Late Great
Elmer Keith. This is Bonanza 1961 printing.
Three pictures are below.
Asking $30 plus shipping and insurance.

Posts: 5530 | Location: new york | Registered: 21 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
If you have any interest in handguns, you simply must have this book on your shelf.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16373 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
Can i see a pic of the spine? Thanks

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2578 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. PM name, amount, and address to send money.

Mike

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1059 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hi , innside or outside ?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
innside or outside
delivery?

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1059 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hi mICHEAL, PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT ROBBTSROOST@YAHOO.COM

HIKERBUM , WOULD YOU LIKE PICTURE POSTED ON THE INSIDE SPINE OR OUTSIDE SPINE ?
PLEASE ADVISE, ROBBT

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
hi mICHEAL, PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT ROBBTSROOST@YAHOO.COM

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Michalski:
I'll take it. PM name, amount, and address to send money.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
hi guys , hiker bum , you have first offer, if I donot hear from you in three days sunday, Micheal the book is yours , micheal if hiker bum buys this book, I am sure I can find you another promptly,

please advise, robbt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
hi what is your zip code

One of Us
posted Hide Post
hi guys any takers ???

One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Did you lose both buyers?

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hi cal 30 looks like that . would like to buy a book ??
please advise, robbt

One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Yeah I was tempted but the sale got convoluted.
I'll take it, ill send you my info on here. Ill be on nights for a few more so it will be a few days before I can get funds sent to you.
My shifts are looonnnggg.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Robrost is a great guy to deal with. Purchased several items from him and everything went very smooth.

One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Dutch
Thanks I bought this book and can't wait to get it