THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Found Some , Delete Posting Please

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found Some , Delete Posting Please
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
No longer needed

Posts: 686 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave, I'm sure you already know this, but you can make it from 375 Win. with one pass through the sizing die. But I assume you want the correct headstamp.

Posts: 4204 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dave

I have a bunch of both new and 1x ,let me know what you want .

You have my # and I will be around all day .

Hope all is well .

Alex

Posts: 1362 | Location: Madison ,NH, usa | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norman Conquest:
Dave, I'm sure you already know this, but you can make it from 375 Win. with one pass through the sizing die. But I assume you want the correct headstamp.

I use 30-30 brass.

Posts: 704 | Location: South Pacific NW | Registered: 09 January 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave,I have some .32 WS brass, NOS (old!) I charge $0.70 each piece plus USPS shipping. I have Win. or R-P (not sure how many of the R-P, but 100 should be no problem).

StarLine has posted BackOrder for this on their website last time I checked. Their cost is $0.54? per piece with free shipping...when they make a run.

Posts: 277 | Registered: 25 September 2007Reply With Quote