THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LBC .264 virgin brass
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was at an estate sale a few days ago and made a bulk buy of 8 different caliber lots of brass. In one bag was about 75 or 80 pieces of headstamp LBC .264 brass.
I have no use for it, and I don't even know what rifle uses it. I thought someone on here could use it.
Just pay the priority postage on it, should fit in a small USPS box, $10. and it is yours.

Happy Shooting,
Ed

Posts: 683 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 21 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would be happy to take this . Let me know in a message where to send the money for postage
Tony

Posts: 253 | Location: Corvallis,montana | Registered: 10 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Wow. I wish I had seen this earlier.

What is LBC?

Posts: 7494 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
.264 LBC was Les Baer’s version of the 6.5 Grendel.

I think it has some minor throat geometry differences so he didn’t have to pay royalties.

AFAIK, the brass is fully interchangeable with any other 6.5 Grendel brass.

Baer has gotten out of the AR manufacturing game so it’s an odd duck but not really collectible or unique functionally.

Buddy of mine had the rifle- AR 15 that was stupidly accurate.

Posts: 10656 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's yours Tony. PM to follow.
Ed

Posts: 683 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 21 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Oh. I thought it was a brand of .264 Win Mag.

Posts: 7494 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote