THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Claimed - NECG Banded Ramp - Window Hood R-120

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Claimed - NECG Banded Ramp - Window Hood R-120
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Bruce in WV
posted
Going through parts boxes and found this NECG front sight hood that was inadvertently left over from a rifle sale. The buyer is long gone and there’s no way to deliver it. It’s VG/EXC cond.
So…. I’ve had good advice and help from members here over the years. I’d like to give back a little, so let’s share it with a member here who has a current need for one of these hoods, free for the price of postage.

https://www.newenglandcustomgu...detail.php?prod=4241

Posts: 87 | Location: West Virginia, USA | Registered: 03 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
I could use it for something I’m working on now. PM me?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bruce in WV
posted Hide Post
Its available. Give me a mailing address and it'll go out next week after the holiday.
Bruce

Posts: 87 | Location: West Virginia, USA | Registered: 03 November 2008Reply With Quote