THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB 458 WM leather cartridge belt case

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB 458 WM leather cartridge belt case
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Surely someone started with a 458, then upgraded to something else. I have a 416 Taylor.

Good luck and good shooting.
In Memory of Officer Nik Green, #198, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Troop G...Murdered in the line of duty 12-26-03...A Good Man, A Good Officer, and A Good Friend gone too soon

Posts: 839 | Location: Between Doan's Crossing and Red River Station | Registered: 22 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No body??

In Memory of Officer Nik Green, #198, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Troop G...Murdered in the line of duty 12-26-03...A Good Man, A Good Officer, and A Good Friend gone too soon

Posts: 839 | Location: Between Doan's Crossing and Red River Station | Registered: 22 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I sold the best one some time back, a Westley Richards canvas web belt. The web belt is what to really look for.

The leather cartridge belts are cute but are quite impractical in Africa. in the rain or from sweat, the leather of course gets wet and takes forever to dry out.

Not to mention the leather chemicals corrode brass.

Good luck in your search.

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19320 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted Hide Post
I agree with Will on the canvas. I use the canvas culling belt from Trader Keith.

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will:
Sorry, I sold the best one some time back, a Westley Richards canvas web belt. The web belt is what to really look for.

The leather cartridge belts are cute but are quite impractical in Africa. in the rain or from sweat, the leather of course gets wet and takes forever to dry out.

Not to mention the leather chemicals corrode brass.

Good luck in your search.

One of my biggest regrets re. shooting gear; I was wasting time at a resale shop, saw an almost new Westley Richards cartridge belt. They had a horrible price...$25! I had a meeting, the check out line was long, and passed it by, I said I'll get it tomorrow, cause who else knew what it was?
Of course it was gone the next day.