THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    SOLD-PSE Bandit Youth Compound Bow

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD-PSE Bandit Youth Compound Bow
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I bought this for my son when he was young so he could shoot with me in the backyard. The PSE is not a toy; it has a machined aluminum riser and adjustable pull. They cover 25 to 40 lbs with a 23" draw length. I've included a 3-pin fiber optic sight, flipper rest, kisser button, and a Scott release that you could re-stitch for a smaller hand. These bows were over $100 when new. Get your kids or grandkids set up right.

$55 + $20 shipping.

Posts: 20092 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great gift from Grandpa?

Posts: 20092 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Beats the 25# straight bow my Dad gave me as a child. I broke it in half on the first pull.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5121 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I remember my first bow at maybe 6 or 7 years old, a green straight fiberglass bow. Shot thousands of arrows out of that one :-)