THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Cheap! Last chance for parts, 36 Mexican. Burris, Clymer, Pachmayr, Redfield

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheap! Last chance for parts, 36 Mexican. Burris, Clymer, Pachmayr, Redfield
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted
BUY OR MAKE OFFER.
All prices include FREE shipping, lower 48.
All scope mounts are for 1 inch scopes.

1. C and D are SPF. Vintage REDFIELD scope mounts for tapered Sako dovetail. Your choice from left to right a b c d or e. only *$19 a pair. Some screws are missing. First choices includes a pair of screws. Pair a is screwless and has a plain R stamped on the side of the front mount and is taller than the rest. Pair b is screwless and has a R inside a circle with partial crosshairs.

2. Burris signature Zee rings with 0, -5, +5, -10, +10, -20, +20 inserts. Both caps have a small nick into the metal. Cheapest SOLD price I could find was $30 plus tax for new ones. Those do not come with extra inserts. *$40. I'm sure these are 1 inch steel mediums. Got scope based that were misaligned, these will get your scope back on center. Now $25 delivered lower 48.

3. These came off a L46 Sako. Nice quality, Millett/Sako (thanks Stonecreek). But may fit other Sako models with a tapered dovetail action. Pair a (L) looks like new. Missing one cap screw. *$20. Pair b (R) includes matching extensions and appears new. *$38. Call it $25. delivered lower 48.

Brownells no-go guage for 22 Hornet. Barely used. Like new in plastic tube. Part #184-100-236. *$27. Sells for $33. at Brownells plus tax plus whatever they charge for shipping. Make it $20 delivered lower 48.

5. Botched Pachmayr recoil pads that were bought brand new. Back one is 1 inch with two places that were ground through into the support plate, front is .80 inch with one area that is ground through. Top measures 4.5 X 1.5". Other one is 4.4" X 1.5". Might work for an extra small butt. A bit of paint would make the metal presentable on the cheap. *$12 a piece or *$22 for both. The cheapest SOLD price I could find for new ones was $25 each + tax. Might fit a Cricket? One last try $15. for both delivered lower 48. Former 'your choice' offer is out the window.

8. BOTH SOLD Top extractor is a polished SOLD 1910 - 1936 Mexican Mauser extractor that was never mounted, just surface polished here. Sorry, don't recall which AR member gunsmith made these. Nicely made. $45. The second one is identical, yet unpolished, as received. SOLD $40.

On the bottom left is a 1936 Mexican Mauser style cocking piece made by one of our own AR members. Nice. But, the knurling is rolled not cut therefore not quite an exact copy. $45.
To the right is a rarely offered genuine 1936 Mexican Mauser cocking piece. NO LONGER FOR SALE *$60.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5121 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the polished extractor.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
1936 Mexican Mauser extractor ... The second one is identical, yet unpolished, as received. AVAILABLE $40.

I would like the second unpolished extractor for $40 shipped. PM to follow.

Posts: 330 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
CB: The #1 photos shows Redfield (or Burris) bases for the Sako Tapered Dovetail, not Weaver. They take the regular Redfield/Burris/Leupold turn-in style rings.

The middle one is for the long (L61R/AV) action, and the others are for the medium and short actions. Be sure that each is matched because there can be a slight variation in the heights (thickness) between older Redfield and newer Redfield and Burris-made bases.

The rings in photo 3 were made by Millett. They were sold under the Millett brand, but Millett also made them for Sako and the same rings were sold packaged as Sako brand.

Posts: 13239 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Custom bolt could you pm me your address? I accidentally erased.

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Gosh. Thanks. I'll change that right away.
Much appreciate all the info too. I am not getting old. I am not getting old......

quote:
Originally posted by Stonecreek:
CB: The #1 photos shows Redfield (or Burris) bases for the Sako Tapered Dovetail, not Weaver. They take the regular Redfield/Burris/Leupold turn-in style rings.

The middle one is for the long (L61R/AV) action, and the others are for the medium and short actions. Be sure that each is matched because there can be a slight variation in the heights (thickness) between older Redfield and newer Redfield and Burris-made bases.

The rings in photo 3 were made by Millett. They were sold under the Millett brand, but Millett also made them for Sako and the same rings were sold packaged as Sako brand.

Posts: 5121 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Shrodinger --

I re-sent the address twice. Did you get it? CB
quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger:
Custom bolt could you pm me your address? I accidentally erased.

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
I got it once, accidentally erased and haven’t received anymore. Sorry.

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Ah, I found it. It was in my junk mail.

one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted Hide Post
Got the brass today, very fast shipping. Thanks. Look forward to trying them out.

Steve..........

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1836 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
You're welcome Steve. CB
quote:
Originally posted by Steve E.:
Got the brass today, very fast shipping. Thanks. Look forward to trying them out.

Steve..........

One of Us
Picture of Wizard78
posted Hide Post
I'd like the two base sets, C & D. I'll PM you my info, Thanks.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SE Florida | Registered: 07 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Not cheap enough? Make an offer.

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Ah, well. Back in the drawers they go. Thanks for looking and to all who bought. CB