THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    ~SOLD~California English 2-piece Blank

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

~SOLD~California English 2-piece Blank
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
All the walnut blank I have I bought to use and I'm very discriminating for #1 layout #2 Age and air dry curing. #3 quarter-sawn.
California English 2-piece Blank I've had for 15 years. This is a very fine blank and a very good price. It is large enough for almost any layout, 100% quarter-sawn, with plenty of black marbling great grip layout and plenty thick. Measures 20"x 8"x 5" and a full 2 1/2" thick.Matching forend wood. I find that these quarter-sawn blanks usually go up a grade in shaping and make attractive stocks matching side to side. Pretty dense but not too heavy. A great Blank for $375+ $40 ship.
Please post I'll Take it and follow up with PM for payment info THANKS, Steven D. Hughes

ACGG Life Member, since 1985

Posts: 1789 | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTT~~~~

One of Us
posted Hide Post
~SOLD~