THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB 45-110 brass and die set needed

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB 45-110 brass and die set needed
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Wildcatter
posted
I finally decided on a Sharps rifle. Now I need to feed it. If you have any 45-110 brass and/or a set of dies, please let me know.

Thanks,

RC

Shoot the largest caliber you can shoot well, and practice, practice, practice.

Posts: 788 | Location: Central Texas, U.S. | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
You might try Buffalo Arms in Idaho.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
I've got some new old stock RCBS 45 Basic that would work once trimmed to length.
Norma made this brass for RCBS.
$60 per box of 20 plus shipping - have like five boxes.
This can be used for 45-120 on down I believe.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wildcatter
posted Hide Post
huvius, PM coming your way. Thanks!

RC

Posts: 788 | Location: Central Texas, U.S. | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent on dies.

Posts: 1648 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wildcatter
posted Hide Post
I’m all squared away. Thank you.

RC