THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    F/S Zastava Left Hand Mauser M70 3 Position Safeties

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F/S Zastava Left Hand Mauser M70 3 Position Safeties
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Zastava Left Hand Mauser 3 Position Safety
A new machined sleeve from Chrome Moly Steel. This safety has the side swing lever like the Classic Winchester Safety. A Precision machined unit that is left polished in the white for final finishing. The sleeve has been machined from pre heat treated steel, while the lever has been carefully heat treated and tempered for long life. This allows for low scope use, while retaining the gas deflecting design and shape of the Mauser sleeve. It will upgrade the Factory Zastava M70 Mauser rifle.
This Safety will only fit the Left Hand Zastava M70 Mauser rifles
Positive detents in the lever for the FIRE (forward) safe (middle) positions. The middle position is safe, while allowing the bolt to be opened and the rifle unloaded. Moving the lever all the way to the rear position, (safe) forces the plunger forward which locks the bolt from opening, and puts the lever in the rear SAFE position.
This safety uses the original firing pin, firing pin spring, and cocking piece as well as the old sleeve lock, and spring.
Requires installation by a qualified person, minor machining work is required to the rear of the bolt and the cocking piece for proper installation. Detailed fitting instructions are included with each safety. A spare safety plunger, safety plunger spring, and cross pin are supplied. This Safety is 100% made in the USA, from USA sourced steel.

Also as of Jan 2024, Siamese and HVA safeties are available, inquire
Installation is available, inquire

Cost is $ 190 per safety, plus $ 10 shipping and Insurance

Money Order or Cashiers Check or Personal check to

James Wisner
146 Curtis Hill Rd
Chehalis WA 98532-9106

Cell 360-520-3350

Posts: 1429 | Location: Chehalis, Washington | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT.

Sorry I am unable to post any pics here on AR now since AR became Certified last summer

I do have some new pics of these safeties if someone wanted to post for me, just PM me.

Also I do have these listed on GunBroker for sale, and there you can see the pics

Jim Wisner

Posts: 1429 | Location: Chehalis, Washington | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

JW

one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT
JW

one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT
JW