THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB 32 winchester Special brass

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB 32 winchester Special brass
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Good day folks: I would like 50 to 100 rounds of brass. Not particular about brand. once fired would work as well. If you can help, send me a text. thanks Luke 719-240-1991 or lukeswoveland@hotmail.com

Posts: 354 | Location: pueblo, Co. USA | Registered: 01 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
What about resizing 30-30 in your 32WS die?

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Yes, I used to make lots of it from 30-30, and vice versa. Just get some 30-30.

Posts: 17122 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks fellers. i can do that of course,just wouldnt mind having the correct headstamp.. thanks again luke

Posts: 354 | Location: pueblo, Co. USA | Registered: 01 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Take a 1/16ths number 2 stamp and stamp over the 0.

Posts: 17122 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
375 Win. can be resized with one pass through the sizing die, which is great if you have some lying around, but I agree that the 30-30 would be cheaper.

Posts: 4230 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have an interesting little brown square box of winchester primed 32 special brass. 25 cases, stacked upright in the box. Maybe something a collector would want, likely shouldnt just use them to shoot up.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have some NOS .32 WS. (note the OLD, may be a hint of storage tarnish) Either Win or R-P. $0.70 each plus USPS shipping. Let me know.

Posts: 278 | Registered: 25 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Leonard: You have a PM Thanks Luke

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Luke,
Just notice your search for 32 Win. Special brass. I have approximately 25 boxes of old/new unprimed Win. cases in the Red and White Win. box Total of about 500. I used these to make 357 Herrett ammo but have long sold the pistol.

Let me know if you are still interested. I will also send you an email and test.

Geoff

Shooter

Posts: 620 | Location: Mossyrock, WA | Registered: 25 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen: I have procured the needed brass. Thanks to those who responded.. best to you all LUKE