THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    **SOLD** Leupold VX-III 3.5-10x50mm

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**SOLD** Leupold VX-III 3.5-10x50mm
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of tred1956
posted
SOLD

Have a Leupold VX-III (3.5-10x50mm) Standard Duplex reticle rifle scope for sale. Pictured Leupold neoprene scope cover included. Scope was made in 2008 and has finger click 1/4-inch adjustments. It has a 1-inch tube and in excellent condition. Also has very light almost nonexistent ring marks (SEE Pictures). All adjustments work as should. Leupold's lifetime warranty. Please PM questions and requests for more pictures.

Will take $415.00 NOW $400.00 TYD

As always first Public " I'll Take It" By Qualified Buyer Followed by PM Gets it. Will take Postal Money Order, Personal Check (Ships when clears) or PayPal Friends & Family ONLY. Listed elsewhere will go by time stamp.

Thanks for looking,
Doug

Enjoy life but remember, we are only practicing for something better.

Posts: 2546 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tred1956
posted Hide Post
Lower Price

Posts: 2546 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I’ll take it. Please PM me with address for payment. Mike

FourTails

Posts: 914 | Location: USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tred1956
posted Hide Post
SOLD to FourTails PM to follow
Thanks
Doug