THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9.3x62mm Mauser stuff
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted
RCBS dies 9.3x62
PRVI Partizan 286 gr bullets - 925
(jacketed semi-spitzer)
Barnes TSX FB 286 gr bullets - 200 (4 boxes)
Barnes Banded Solids 286 gr - 50 (1 box)
Grafs 9.3x62 brass - 99 (87 unfired, primed with F210, 12 once-fired)

$480 shipped CONUS

Would like to sell as a package. If I have to break it up, then shipping will be added to price.

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
If you break it up I will be up for discussing the bullets.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
Sure. You can't get any of them right now. How about $440 shipped for the bullets? They would be over $700 were they available elsewhere.

Good hunting,

Andy

Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tarbe
posted Hide Post
I will take the package if still available.

Tim

0351 USMC

Posts: 1531 | Location: Romance, Missouri | Registered: 04 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
It's yours. I'll PM you.

Thanks!

Andy

Good hunting,

Andy

One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
SPF

Good hunting,

Andy