THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB-- Winchester 22 Hornet Brass

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB-- Winchester 22 Hornet Brass
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted
If you have some to sell or trade please let me know.
Thanks!

Posts: 864 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let me look.

Posts: 4204 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ME TOO...
JIM...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O^O

Posts: 512 | Location: Palmetto State | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I came up with 41 loaded rounds, but I don't recall the load after all this time. If one didn't want to shoot them, one could always just pull the bullets + use the primed cases. I'd take $40.00 shipped if you are interested.

Posts: 4204 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
I have 100 NOS Remington

$110 shipped

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If dukxdog passes I'll take them.

Posts: 1132 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 04 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
I found plenty of what I needed. Thanks

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member
Life Member Dallas Safari Club
Westley Richards 450 NE 3 1/4"

Posts: 864 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote