THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Want to purchase: Hornady 6.5/.264 100gr Interlock

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to purchase: Hornady 6.5/.264 100gr Interlock
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SMACK!!!!
posted
Put a rifle in the safe for a few years, finally bring it back out and I can’t find my favorite bullet for it.

It’s a long shot but maybe someone has some tucked away or buried in the reloading room.

I’m looking for some of the Hornady 6.5/.264 100gr Interlocks/ Spire point, flat base bullets .

Midway shows them as “Discontinued”.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1010475126

--------------------------------------------

Nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.

Posts: 770 | Location: North Central Washington | Registered: 02 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Smack, I feel your pain. I have been hunting for that same bullet without any luck.

Z

Posts: 497 | Location: Arkansas Delta | Registered: 01 November 2004Reply With Quote