THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Cyber Monday - Extra 5% off unprimed rifle brass and 10% off Cutting Edge Bullets

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cyber Monday - Extra 5% off unprimed rifle brass and 10% off Cutting Edge Bullets
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Extra 5% off unprimed rifle brass with coupon code: rifle5

Last day for 10% off Cutting Edge Bullets with coupon code: CuttingEdge10

https://ravenrocksprecision.com/

Raven Rocks Precision
Premium Reloading Components
www.RavenRocksPrecision.com
(910) 803-1726

Posts: 99 | Location: NC | Registered: 25 May 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wished I had seen this earlier. I just ordered 200 pieces of 300 Weatherby brass. Just my luck, lol.

BTY, They have really good prices on many items. Check out their web site.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6610 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of vlwtx348
posted Hide Post
Is this place legit? I placed an ammo order a week ago, my card was charged immediately and still have no shipment notification or tracking number????

Posts: 310 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: 12 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vlwtx348:
Is this place legit? I placed an ammo order a week ago, my card was charged immediately and still have no shipment notification or tracking number????

I sure hope it is. I received a tracking number for my order the day after it was placed.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6610 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of vlwtx348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snowwolfe:
quote:
Originally posted by vlwtx348:

I sure hope it is. I received a tracking number for my order the day after it was placed.

Well, imagine that. Eight days later I finally got a tracking number but UPS site locks up when I try to search. May be overwhelmed this time of year.
I sure hope it's legit, too.

Posts: 310 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: 12 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My order showed early. All is well with one exception. I ordered 4 boxes of 300 Wby brass, 50 to a box. They opened up the boxes and put 100 cases in each box. My guess is they saved some in shipping because the box it was shipped in is smaller. No big deal.