THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    LEUPOLD VX-HOG 1-4×20MM 1" Matte Rifle Shotgun Slug Scope

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LEUPOLD VX-HOG 1-4×20MM 1" Matte Rifle Shotgun Slug Scope
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
As New in Box with Caps ..1" Matte tube...Great reticle for fast shooting ! #14933..Not quite the same as rhe currwnt production ..Great for the woods..light and short!....$315 shpd

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
I've got one on my 411 KDF,, great low lite scope!!

I tend to use more than enough gun

Posts: 1409 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sabretooth
posted Hide Post
PM sent...

Posts: 603 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JeffreyPhD
posted Hide Post
Sadly, Safari Kid passed away not long after this was posted. RIP SK

Posts: 1014 | Location: Central California Coast | Registered: 05 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've got one on my 411 KDF,, great low lite scope!!

Rat, I used to have a 411 KDF. It had electroless nickel metalwork with a walnut stock. It was the first big bore rifle I ever bought. A KDF Titan.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JeffreyPhD:

Sad to hear this, he was a good guy, condolences to his family and friends.

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind..."
Hosea 8:7

Posts: 579 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 January 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
RIP

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sabretooth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JeffreyPhD:

I am sorry, I was not aware of this. Aside from the sad news, I would love to have a scope of this nature or one very similar. I am interested in trading another Leupold of mine for one like this.

If anyone has one close to this and is interested, please let me know.

Posts: 603 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Yes, RIP.
As for the HOG scopes, I have like 5 of them, and they do work great for pigs, or anything else in woods and cover, because the reticle really stands out. There are two versions of these scopes; pre, and post about 2018. The new ones have a much thinner reticle; a move in the wrong direction. I have one on each of my Kodiak double rifles, one 54 and one 58, and killed hogs with both. Have them on other DRs too. Perfect.

Posts: 17111 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh no……he was always fun to talk to.
A hunting buddy of Otto Candies.
Otto was his mentor
They Hunted Alaska and Africa together

Posts: 435 | Location: South Central PA | Registered: 11 November 2010Reply With Quote