THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    FS: Bullet molds & Hardness tester

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Bullet molds & Hardness tester
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
1. NOE mold. #SC460-350-RF-AE1-2 cavity-RG-GC. This is a quality Brass, 2-cavity mold for a .460", 350-grain, gas check bullet and is equipped with removable guide style hollow point or flat point pins. Drilled for temperature probe, included. Also included are sprue plate lube and 1 box/bag each of Hornady and NOE .458 gas checks, about 1850 total. See www.noebulletmolds.com for detailed specifics of mold & dimensions + photos. Used for one casting session & is in excellent condition. Mold + digital mold block thermometer + gas checks & lube list for $275. Sell for $150, post paid.

2. Accurate Molds #360-210-PB. This is an aluminum, 2-cavity, .360", 210-grain, plain base bullet mold. $65, post paid. See website for detailed specifications and photos.

3. SAECO lead hardness tester. Used once, as new. lists at $200. Sell for $110, post paid.

Questions welcome. Thanks.

Roger

Posts: 474 | Location: Fayetteville, GA | Registered: 12 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Roger. “I’ll take the SAECO lead hardness tester”. PM to follow.

Dave Manson

Posts: 686 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you, kind and gracious sir. The hardness tester gets mailed tomorrow.

Posts: 474 | Location: Fayetteville, GA | Registered: 12 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave, good purchase. I wouldn't take for mine. An invaluable tool. I've had several folks want to borrow mine, but I just tell them to bring their bullets + we'll do it here.

Posts: 4204 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote