THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FUN SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Fun Shooting    Best Electronic Hearing Protection Sugestions?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Electronic Hearing Protection Sugestions?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Preferably muff type, over the head or behind the head. Lightweight, compact, with good performance and standard type batteries. It would be nice if it was wirelessly compatable with my smart phone.

Stereo too! Wink

Do they make such a thing?

Picture of tony357
posted Hide Post
this is the set i use also has an input jack which i never really paid any attention too until now..

http://www.midwayusa.com/produ...uffs-nrr-22-db-green

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, tony! I would prefer wireless connectivity to my smart phone, but I also don't want to spend $600 for the luxury of wireless. In fact I would like to stay under $300 to get what I want.

Do you get a lot of wind noise with this model? Any kind of stange hesitation when the noise cancelling kicks in or out? Can you easily determine the direction that any sound is coming from? Are they comfortable and stay on correctly positioned on your head when running or doing strenuous activity?

TIA!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try these ... and don't look back. No wireless... sorry.

Posts: 260 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 25 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 260 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 25 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I gotta agree with the Peltors. I've tried a bunch of others but man the Peltors won hands down. I hear better with them on than I do withou them.

Pricey? Maybe but they are damn fine.

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote