New
Find
Notify
Tools

Snowmen and Pop
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but the forum title seemed right. I took my nephew out shooting in the bitter cold. I had him shoot some coke cans which explode pretty nicely when they're full. He wanted to make a snowman and shoot it. Things came together, and we made a few snow animals with the unopened coke can inside. It was pretty cool to see the thing explode on impact. My brother and I are going to have some fun with snowmen and red cream soda.

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Now that's an interesting idea! You need to shoot some vid clips and post.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16418 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of icemanls2
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool idea, My kids would love that. Thanks for the tip.

Posts: 442 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 14 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What is snow? dancing

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
What is snow? dancing

You have to be a Yankee to know the answer to that question.

muck

Posts: 1052 | Location: Southern OHIO USA | Registered: 17 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I recall when I was a young boy that my Uncle told of his father driving him 300 miles from home when he was about 4. The reason: It was raining over there and the kid (my Uncle) had never seen it before....... Big Grin

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote