The Accurate Reloading Forums
Snowmen and Pop

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2521043/m/6861088321

06 January 2010, 23:11
trentalan34
Snowmen and Pop
Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but the forum title seemed right. I took my nephew out shooting in the bitter cold. I had him shoot some coke cans which explode pretty nicely when they're full. He wanted to make a snowman and shoot it. Things came together, and we made a few snow animals with the unopened coke can inside. It was pretty cool to see the thing explode on impact. My brother and I are going to have some fun with snowmen and red cream soda.
07 January 2010, 19:38
Bill/Oregon
Now that's an interesting idea! You need to shoot some vid clips and post.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author
02 April 2010, 07:23
icemanls2
Pretty cool idea, My kids would love that. Thanks for the tip.
02 April 2010, 20:21
Gatogordo
What is snow? dancing

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.
03 April 2010, 23:21
muck
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
What is snow? dancing

You have to be a Yankee to know the answer to that question.

muck
03 April 2010, 23:39
Gatogordo
I recall when I was a young boy that my Uncle told of his father driving him 300 miles from home when he was about 4. The reason: It was raining over there and the kid (my Uncle) had never seen it before....... Big Grin

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.