New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anybody...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
just taken an afternoon to go out and massacre a half rack of pop or beer cans lately?

I horsetraded into a Danish Krag-Jorgenson recently in 8x58mmR. Ch4D had dies, Cabela's had some brass, and NOE provided me with a proper mould. Cast some bullets, stuck a Mills Belt full of 1600fps loads around my waist, and proceeded to decimate a pretty fair sized unit of frozen water-filled one liter pop plastic bottles today. I made good use of that magazine cut-off for solo shots, and the full mag for the one human wave assault.

Just a fun day out in the boonies...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich,

some of us are not near as suave, debonair,are much more boring, and less fortunate than you.

I've been reduced to heading the the range of which I am a member,(about 10 minutes away) and slaughtering targets.

Next time, pix please, with gore, or at least slime and ooze.

Best
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can shoot just over a mile at the Ranch, but it is difficult to hear the "Clang" past 1000 yards.

we do what we can...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote