THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FUN SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Fun Shooting    Re: Charcoal bricquets, anyone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Charcoal bricquets, anyone?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Mind those rebounds, one of our boys shot a Bowling pin, about 15y with a .22 short, that bounced off the plastic coating, came straight back and got him in the forehead, it hit him hard enough to draw blood. Same with Golf balls, I like the hollow practice golf balls.

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Crimp_me
posted Hide Post
I tried it for the first time. Kind of hard to see those little suckers.... but when I got a hit Poof! It was cool. My favorite was when I shot a small melon with a PMC 357 magnum starfire, what an explosion.

Posts: 83 | Location: Lapeer, MI | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OOOh good idea, briquets should be a blast (no pun intended) to shoot. Anyone ever try golf balls? I've got an over abundance of them and was gunna see what they do this weekend.

Anthony

Posts: 79 | Location: Maine | Registered: 16 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RobinB
posted Hide Post
Take the old Jack-O-Lantern, put a large plastic bag inside, fill with water, tie up the bag, put the lid back on the pumpkin, take the 30-06...

The lid must have gone four stories up!

one of us
Picture of alfsauve
posted Hide Post
In another forum it was suggested that using paintball ammo was even more fun. Technicolor.

Posts: 97 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 16 June 2004Reply With Quote