Find
Notify
Tools

A use for unwanted loads.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted
Old loads lying around from previously owned arms or just picked up make for fun targets when they are placed into a hole in a piece of wood from a distance and then we fire at the primer end of the load with a 22 or ?? You get a secondary report and its a kick to watch what damage they can do to the wood besides being a challenge and a fun way to get rid of potentially unsafe rounds.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Western, I always just dumped mine into the burn barrel when I burned the trash. Sounded like 4th of July and some interesting fragments came out now and then. [Eek!]

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<chevota>
posted
Pecos45:
The burn barrel sounds like fun. Not the bullet part, just being able to have a burn barrel! I had one for a few years 'till I was about 9, but the Fire Chief did an inspection in the area and put the x-nay on it.
I have a pretty big fireplace now, so the "hard to cram in a trashbag" stuff goes in there, like boxes.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anybody remember Bill Cosby describing throwing 45 rounds into the stove in shop class? Love that man!

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Trez Hensley
posted Hide Post
Do you happen to know what act that was in? I'd like to order the video. Bill Cosby is a kick.

Trez Hensley-ACGG
Custom Gunmaker
Curious about who Jesus is? Click hereChristianity-or- contact me

Posts: 485 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I belive it is on the album "Why Is There Air ?" track 3 Shop i dont know if you can get it as a video ,I love the old Cosby stuff

Posts: 3 | Location: san diego | Registered: 25 February 2007Reply With Quote