Find
Notify
Tools

Range day with my boys
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of oopswasthatyourdog?
posted
My wife and I are on vacation for the next two weeks. We are enjoying some much needed quality time with the kids. Today my wife and daughter are spending some girl time alone and I’ve got the boys for the day. Our day started with the range this morning. My range has an added bonus for it’s members. If you want to go shooting when the clubhouse is closed you just bring along your magnetic card to open the gate and you’re in! Today we were the only shooters on the line which suited me just fine as it was to be our special time together. I brought along my old .22lr with iron sights and we put holes in paper at 25 and 50 yards. It was fun to just pop off round after round and the boys really had a blast!

The little one.....

The smile says it all!

His big brother.....

Dad poping some off....

We had a great time, some pretty good shooting was achieved by all.... the little one is proving to have quite the natural talent..... I will be setting him up with a little rifle to his size so that he can really learn.

Just wanted to share, I’m sure the Dad’s out there will understand the pride I have for my boys.

I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.
- John Diefenbaker (From the Canadian Bill of Rights, July 1, 1960.)

Posts: 104 | Location: St-Athanase, Quebec, Canada | Registered: 16 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The "shootin' house" you have there is fabulous! Are there more than one? Most ranges are just a bench under a roof-- no sidewalls to keep the weather at bay. Nice place you got there...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote