Find
Notify
Tools

Fun Glock 19 Full Auto
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of montycalhoun
posted
Here is a video from YouTube of me shooting a full auto Glock 19 9mm with a 31 round magazine while in Mosul Iraq. (as long as I can get the link to work)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdjuwzILMlM

Talk about fun!! Everyone who shot it had a big smile when done.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety (1759)

Posts: 110 | Location: Baghdad Iraq, Caldwell Idaho | Registered: 15 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Oh, my, that looks like a great deal of fun!

KG

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bluetick
posted Hide Post
No doubt a fun gun. I know comments like this never come across to well on the net but I think it is a Glock 18 not a 19. The 19 is the mid size 9mm. Not trying to be a know it all, just trying to help.

Shawn

Posts: 773 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of montycalhoun
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the assistance but, It is a Mid-Size Glock 19 (I am a Glock Armorer and have been for over 10 years). This video was shot in Iraq and I had changed the rear slide plate with another that allows it to shoot full auto. It is not select fire like the Glock 18.

We are still wondering how controlable a Ported Glock 17L or 24 would be with a Heart recoil reducing guide rod.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety (1759)

Posts: 110 | Location: Baghdad Iraq, Caldwell Idaho | Registered: 15 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of montycalhoun
posted Hide Post
BTW Shawn, I didnt take any offence at your post. I think it is important for all of us to police each other to insure we all pass on accurate information. If we allow others or ourselves to carry on uncorrected (not learning from the forum) that would take away half the fun. I learn something new almost every time I log on here.

Stay safe and never be afraid to correct in the polite and professional manner you did.

Thanks,

Monty

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shawn and Monty...great exchange of words. Too bad it can't always be like this. I will certainly try to remember this when I tickle the keyboard.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like the man said Monty, "HOOAH!"

Big Grin

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote