New
Find
Notify
Tools

rem. core-lokts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
looking for 277 cal. remington core lokt bullets 130 grain it seems I cannot find any in this cal. Does anybody know of a place I can buy a 100 rounds or 200 hundred

Thank you

Posts: 118 | Location: northern lower michigan | Registered: 22 November 2013Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39632 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
300 win, Check your PM. I might have found you some.

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3292 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These guys have some, but shipping isn't cheap!
https://www.duckcreeksportingg...okt-bullets-qty-100/

Posts: 355 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 16 April 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ronco:

Same place I found. Those are hard to find!

Matt
FISH!!

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3292 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ColoradoMatt:
quote:
Originally posted by ronco:

Same place I found. Those are hard to find!

A place down the road from me had some; maybe still does. 7 boxes IIRC. plus there is another store close to them that had lots of Remington core-lokt ammo. Was there yesterday. I understand that it has to ship FEDEX or UPS.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1550 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you ColoradoMatt I bought 200 hundred rounds.

Posts: 118 | Location: northern lower michigan | Registered: 22 November 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 300 win:

Matt
FISH!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ColoradoMatt:
quote:
Originally posted by 300 win:

tu2

Matt
FISH!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So how much available supply is probably left?

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1550 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I bought some from Midway, or Graffs as I recall in lots of 500 some time back, they also had Win.PPs and I still have a couple hundred of those..Might check with them..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42158 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wonder what the future hold for Remington ammo. Hope the buyer doesn't screw up or eliminate the core-lokt bullet.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Remington has been going down hill over the last few years and discontinuing ammo and components big time...The day of the great corelokt may be numbered...However I think Marlin is the buyer or one of the buyers, and they just might get in the ammo business..who knows..but there are plenty of other great bullets out there today.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42158 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Funny I 3just looking at some of my old receipts from midway from 30 years ago. I was buying those for 37.00 per 500 and still have a bunch.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3077 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I brought 2000 bulk .308 165gr core-loks many decades ago.

Price was right.

I brought them to make sure I had bullets in-case I couldn't get any.

I shoot them in my 300sav maybe 5 a year have most of them still in the box.

I use 180gr inter-loc in the rest of my 308s have plenty of them for awhile.

The 165gr have counted for dozens of deer a couple of bear. All have died well.

It will be interesting to see what comes out of Remington ammo now.

Posts: 19583 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I recently bought 100 Remington CoreLokt Ultras (140g 7mm). In my 7mm RM they shot a 7/8" three shot group the other day. Paid $10 per 50. I've always like the CL bullets.

Posts: 872 | Location: S. E. Arizona | Registered: 01 February 2019Reply With Quote