Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal 210M--Anyone???
 Login/Join

posted
Can't seem to find these primers anywhere! Apparently Federal won the Lake City contract, causing the supply of these primers to all but dry up.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Posts: 20 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 22 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They were easy to find at Sportsman's Warehouse for a while.
They were down to about 500 a week ago.

Posts: 9207 | Registered: 22 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yep, here in my parts they are tough to find. I did pick up some 3500rounds of GM210M and 2000 of the GM215M- Sportsmans Wh. had plenty a week or so back.

Posts: 1019 | Location: foothills of the Brooks Range | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of woods
posted Hide Post
If you can't find 210M's, what is a comparable primer or say the best substitute?

Chinese Proverb: When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Posts: 2750 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just use the regular #210 Federal. The data is the same. I doubt you can tell the difference without a lot of time and a bench rest rifle.
When the 210Ms turns up, just switch over to them if it makes you happy.

Posts: 9207 | Registered: 22 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A friend who travels the world on USA teams shooting the 1000 comps says the only difference between 210M & 210's is the price. he has had bad batches from 210M's & the factory could care less. He says the only outfit that supports shooters is Sierra/ Chaz

Posts: 279 | Location: michigan | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
glad I bought 2 bricks of 210Ms and 215Ms. Didn't know they'd be scarce soon.

As for them being the same as 210s and 215s, I don't know.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns