New
Find
Notify
Tools

cartridge dimensions
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
can anyone point me in the direction of the site that has the cartridge dimensions.
I am sending a friend of mine some reloading gear for his 7x64. the problem is that the rcbs shell holder that I use for my 26-06 is a no2! the manual says that it should be a no3! it also says that it should be a no3 for the 7x64, so in theory if the no2 fits my 25-06 will it fit the 7x64?
would just like to check the dimensions, as he lives in different country, and it will take some time to get there so dont want to have to send anything at a later date
Many thanks
#Griff

Posts: 1179 | Location: scotland | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Vibe
posted Hide Post
http://www.calweb.com/~haas/ammoguide/

Try this location. In fact, once you find the dimensions of any case, it can be entered and he can access the site later to get them. Once the webmaster adds it to the data base.

Posts: 211 | Location: Little Rock, AR. USA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Vibe
thanks for the info!
great help.
Griff.

Posts: 1179 | Location: scotland | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Griff,
I don't know how to hyperlink, but <<fireflysoft.com>> here is a rather large dimension site. It has some errors, so cross check.
RCBS lists two shellholder sizes to accommodate European and American rims.(26?)
The larger one works fine for both.
Regards from Darkest California,
Ross

Posts: 159 | Location: Oroville,California,U.S.A. | Registered: 14 May 2001Reply With Quote