New
Find
Notify
Tools

Electronic Scales & Dispensers
 Login/Join

<SlimL>
posted
I am thinking of adding an Electronic Powder Dispenser to my reloading bench to ease the metering of long extruded powders. I already have a RCBS Digital PowderPro scale for sorting bullets and cases so adding the dispenser would be no problem. I am just wondering if you folks have had experience with them and think that they are plenty accurate. Thanks! Slim

<reload>
posted
Have been using both for some time and it really works great. Right on the money everytime. Got a second one ( Powdermaster electronic powder dispenser, but am not using it. New in the box, never used. $169.50 and postage. If you are interested. It will have RCBS warranty!

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlimL:
I am thinking of adding an Electronic Powder Dispenser to my reloading bench to ease the metering of long extruded powders. I already have a RCBS Digital PowderPro scale for sorting bullets and cases so adding the dispenser would be no problem. I am just wondering if you folks have had experience with them and think that they are plenty accurate. Thanks! Slim

Slim I have the RCBS system and it work well, it is so accurate that you can't have fans blowing and it needs a solid platform to set on, it is slow but sure in measuring, as they suggest, throwing charges low and then let the dispenser "top" the charge off! good luck and good shooting!!!

Posts: 687 | Location: Jackson/Tenn/Madison | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote