Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unknown brand 9 mm cast bullets
 Login/Join

posted
I´ve received as a gift a bunch of 9 mm cast bullets (aprox. 500 count by now, as the box was already open). They´re 145 gr RN and have one channelure with a blue lubricant. As the white carton box is pretty worn out, there´s no complete markings as to who made them, just a partial name that seems to read "... C.P. Bullets" and also part of what I suppose is their motto "...For Excellent Performance".

I´m trying to find reloading data for them and would like to know if anyone had heard or knows something about who made them. I´ve searched the web and googled with no results.

I´ll appreciate any help.

RG

Oh, damn shooting vicious!

Posts: 13 | Location: Calexico | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
C. P. Maybe obsolete or discontinued bullets from Cast Performance. I don't think they currently make anything in 9mm, but they may have in the past.

www.castperformance.com

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think that a cast bullet of a certain weight and shape is a cast bullet and have always loaded them by that criteria. There's not much difference between one cast bullet and another of the same wt. and shape.

Dennis
Life member NRA

Posts: 1190 | Location: Ft. Morgan, CO | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just found this, don't know if it's current or if they are still in business.

CP Bullets
1310 Industrial Hwy
South Hampton, Pa
215 953 7264

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote