New
Find
Notify
Tools

Source for 9.3x64 Brenneke brass
 Login/Join

<Cobalt>
posted
For all you 9.3x64 shooters out there, I have located a source of reasonably(?) priced RWS brass. I was quoted a price, from Germany, of $19/box. If you don't mind not having the boxes, the brass can be shipped for $2/20 via UPS. I have ordered 40 pieces and will post again upon receipt. Does anyone know if Nosler has any 286gr seconds? Cobalt

one of us
Picture of BER007
posted Hide Post
Cobalt,

See link below

http://www.nosler.com/ballisticroom.html

Look at 9.3X62 and 9.3X74R. The 9.3X64 use same bullet.Nosler�s 9.3mm Caliber 250 Grain Ballistic Tip� and 286 Grain Partition� Hunting Bullet.

An other good choice will be Norma bullet. try with your German contact.

With this caliber, regarding velocity, I'll use only these two brands of bullet.

------------------
BER007
Keep the faith in any circumstances
------------------------
BBER007@HOTMAIL.COM

Posts: 831 | Location: BELGIUM | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Robgunbuilder
posted Hide Post
Cobalt-I could use some more 9.3X64 brass. I have some RWS and some from Buffalo Arms but would like more RWS. Can you send me the details or are you willing to expand your order?-Rob

Posts: 6314 | Location: Las Vegas,NV | Registered: 10 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
the best source is the Old Western Scrounger, Dangerous Dave keep 9.3x64 in stock from RWS.....

------------------
Ray Atkinson

ray@atkinsonhunting.com
atkinsonhunting.com

Posts: 41880 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Robgunbuilder
posted Hide Post
Ray- Dave is out of 9.3X64. I got the last box. Do you still have any for sale? -Rob

Posts: 6314 | Location: Las Vegas,NV | Registered: 10 January 2001Reply With Quote
<Cobalt>
posted
Dangerous Dave doesn't expect any stock until Spring/Summer and the price will be $36/box, delivered, according to his site. If this deal pans out, $21/box delivered sounds pretty good.

Rob--Did the cases made up by Buffalo Arms, using .458 brass, work OK? Using CH dies, I could not get them to work in my chamber. The RWS brass worked fine. I will contact you as soon as I receive my order. Cobalt