New
Find
Notify
Tools

260 rem
 Login/Join

<Matt 65>
posted
Got a problem with my 260.It is a 260 built on a RPA action,8 twist Madddco barrel shooting 142 sierra.Shoots 1/2 moa to 600 yards but any further back get lots of vertical.Checked loads over the chrony max variation less than 10 fps.Any suggestions would be great.

<gone hunting>
posted
not much input without seeing you shoot but what kind of rest are you shooting from? my 25/06 is sporter wt, remington. if i shoot off bi pod i get vertical strings out past 300yds. off sand bags it'll shoot nice round 3/4moa groups. closer than 300 i can't tell the differance.

------------------
born on a mountain, raised in a cave, hunting and fishing is all i crave!

<graff>
posted
what the hell are you looking for? a laser ray, of the sci-fic kind? 1/2 MOA at 600 yds and ya still complain? Who are ya, son, Onassis grandson?

<Matt 65>
posted
Shooting on Aussie F class targets they have a 1/2 MOA centre and shoot back to 1000 yards. I want to be able to put them all in the middle when I do my bit. When I say 1/2 MOA I mean vertical groups not total(wind shots L-R of centre).
quote:
Originally posted by graff:
what the hell are you looking for? a laser ray, of the sci-fic kind? 1/2 MOA at 600 yds and ya still complain? Who are ya, son, Onassis grandson?