Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

577-450 dies
 Login/Join

posted
i would like to purchase a set of 577-450 reloading dies.

bruce bowen
sturgis south dakota

Posts: 13 | Location: sturgis, south dakota | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
Go to this website (http://www.ch4d.com/)and look under "Reloading Dies" and do a search on "577-450". You won't find them any cheaper. They are not the best looking dies but they work and the price is right.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Bruce,

Might want to look at midwayusa for the 577-450 dies. They have Lee brand set for $80, while CH4D want $169 for their set of 577-450 dies.
While I haven't reloaded this round with eith either dies from reading online there are multiple chamber dimensions for it.
Check out http://p223.ezboard.com/bbritishmilitariaforums
as these guys have lots of hands on experience with the 577-450.

Mark

One of Us
Picture of flutedchamber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bruce bowen:
i would like to purchase a set of 577-450 reloading dies.

bruce bowen
sturgis south dakota

Bruce,

I have bought and used the Lee dies in 577/450, and are very pleased with their performance. They were well worth the price, and load accurate ammunition for much less than other die companies. The Lee set also comes with a shell holder.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

You can trust the government. Look how well they took care of the American Indian...

Posts: 425 | Location: New Jersey The state sucks, but it's better than living in France. | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With Quote