New
Find
Notify
Tools

BEST VALUE reloading equipment?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think this is a Challenger. There were a lot of similar failures with the broken linkage and handle mounting. This is one of several photos that I could have posted.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is the press that I had in mind when I found the other photos. Keep denying if you want.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
quote:
There have been many people break the Lee die cast presses. They can be useful for light duty applications. However, I am sure they are a huge disappointment to a guy starting out that breaks one trying to full length size military brass.

bsflag

Rusty Do you still think that?
What would you think with a press like this?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lee Classic Cast linkage that broke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Loadmaster

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I only expected to find the the little single stage press.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was new to reloading not that long ago and I was torn between something inexpensive or the " best" I went with a Forster Co-Ax press. I like the way the dies slide in and out. I like the fact that it is very well built and no one ever shows any photos of broken parts. Kinda neat that you don't have to buy shell holders for it. Like the piece that it come with for primer removal, spent primers fall down a tube into an easily removed container. Plus as an added bonus if you ever want to sell it, folks all over the place will want to buy it from you. In my mind the best " value" there is, is quality gear you will never have to worry about. FS

Posts: 698 | Location: Edmonton Alberta | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"This is the press that I had in mind when I found the other photos. Keep denying if you want."

That's amusing and you clearly miss the point, no one has said red presses can't be broken by a clueless operator. Ref the broken little Reloader press, that only shows very poor selection of a tool for whatever was being done. That IS the tiniest press on the market but some inept mechanical doffus' still try to FL size magnum rifle cases with it. That's about as bright as trying to drive 20d nails with a tack hammer and blaming the hammer when it breaks!

The broken Challenger press toggle links are due to the user allowing the bolt that holds the two parts together to get sloppy loose and being to dense to stop and tighten it back up. Letting the lever get loose, that shifts the vector of the stress and eventually produce the fracture you show; and the instructions with the press cautions us to keep that bolt tight! So, is it a failure of the press or perhaps the user? Anyway, Lee finally gave up expecting users to have any common sense and those toggle blocks have been all steel for a few years now.

IF anyone NEEDS a cast iron press to keep themselves from busting it, Lee's Classic Cast is bigger, stronger, longer wearing and functions better than any other press in it's class.

The die adjustment that led to the broken top ring on the turret press had to have been massively out of adjustment for a long time. Some people strive to push cases another 1/16" in their sizers after the shell holder is hard against the bottom of the die. I've seen two or three Rock Chucker web photos with broken top straps, probably from the same foolishness; would you argue RCs are weakings? I suspect it only means nothing is fool proof to a suficently determined fool. ??

Posts: 1615 | Location: South Western North Carolina | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim C. <><:
"This is the press that I had in mind when I found the other photos. Keep denying if you want."

That's amusing and you clearly miss the point, no one has said red presses can't be broken by a clueless operator. Ref the broken little Reloader press, that only shows very poor selection of a tool for whatever was being done. That IS the tiniest press on the market but some inept mechanical doffus' still try to FL size magnum rifle cases with it. That's about as bright as trying to drive 20d nails with a tack hammer and blaming the hammer when it breaks!

The broken Challenger press toggle links are due to the user allowing the bolt that holds the two parts together to get sloppy loose and being to dense to stop and tighten it back up. Letting the lever get loose, that shifts the vector of the stress and eventually produce the fracture you show; and the instructions with the press cautions us to keep that bolt tight! So, is it a failure of the press or perhaps the user? Anyway, Lee finally gave up expecting users to have any common sense and those toggle blocks have been all steel for a few years now.

IF anyone NEEDS a cast iron press to keep themselves from busting it, Lee's Classic Cast is bigger, stronger, longer wearing and functions better than any other press in it's class.

The die adjustment that led to the broken top ring on the turret press had to have been massively out of adjustment for a long time. Some people strive to push cases another 1/16" in their sizers after the shell holder is hard against the bottom of the die. I've seen two or three Rock Chucker web photos with broken top straps, probably from the same foolishness; would you argue RCs are weakings? I suspect it only means nothing is fool proof to a suficently determined fool. ??

JIM C
I guess seeing is not believing and a picture is not worth a 1000 words for you. Those photos are proof that Lee puts presses on the market that have not been thoroughly tested. There are 6 different failure modes for 5 different presses. That is not a coincidence. Yes the tiny press is easily damaged. It should probably be rated only for straight case pistol rounds and bullet seating. How would a newbie know that? A newbie is often going to purchase based on price alone.
I was really surprised to find the damaged Classic cast press but it shows damage where some of the other Lee presses are damaged - in the linkage.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was really surprised to find the damaged Classic cast press but it shows damage where some of the other Lee presses are damaged - in the linkage.

I'm surprised that you've mislabled the moderately light framed Challenger as a cast iron/steel Classic Cast after you first correctly identified it. And that you persist in disparaging all Lee presses as if the largest/strongest are no stronger than the lightest nor do you recognise the users should match what they're doing to the tool they purchased; is that bright? Fact is, Lee's alum alloy presses are at least as strong as some of the other alum alloy presses. I can assure you Lee's presses are a LOT more rigid than you seem to assume and rigidity IS an aid to producing consistantly accurate ammo.

It would seem obvious that there are a lot of happy Lee press users out here so perhaps those few who have the problems you've scoured the net to find may need to look in a mirror to find the reason for their mechanical problems? Cool

Posts: 1615 | Location: South Western North Carolina | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I'm surprised that you've mislabled the moderately light framed Challenger as a cast iron/steel Classic Cast after you first correctly identified it. And that you persist in disparaging all Lee presses as if the largest/strongest are no stronger than the lightest nor do you recognise the users should match what they're doing to the tool they purchased; is that bright? Fact is, Lee's alum alloy presses are at least as strong as some of the other alum alloy presses. I can assure you Lee's presses are a LOT more rigid than you seem to assume and rigidity IS an aid to producing consistantly accurate ammo.

It would seem obvious that there are a lot of happy Lee press users out here so perhaps those few who have the problems you've scoured the net to find may need to look in a mirror to find the reason for their mechanical problems? Cool

>>>I'm surprised that you've mislabled the moderately light framed Challenger as a cast iron/steel Classic Cast after you first correctly identified it. <<<

Acutally you are the one that is mistaken on all counts. In making that comment you seem to be particularly ignorant. The presses failed, I only posted the photos. I did not break them. Users such as the original poster do not have the knowledge to match a press to the application. That is why they ask questions. If you recommend a product that takes significant experience to keep it alive you are not doing the poster any favors.
BTW I have no reloading problems and I have a lot of reloading equipment of all makes.
I do like some Lee tools just not the scale. I have the smallest press and the hand press. They have never been broken. They were given to me when a friend died.
I even have a rare Lee Load All Junior that I bought as a gag. It is another example of a tool that cannot possibly have a normal life with normal usage.
However I get pretty good results with Lee bullet molds and Lee lead melting pots.

BTW if you can positively convince me that I mislabeled a press I will change the post. But I do not think you can.

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
So let's see what you have.
This press is not a Challenger.

The broken press you show is not this press.

nor is it this press, which I own.

Find me a picture of a broken Classic Press.
Find me a current press with broken linkage.

And yes, your blanket statement about the lack of quality of Lee Presses is still. . .
bsflag

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Here is a quote from the LEE site about the broken C press you pictured
quote:
An outstanding value. Exclusive balance lever that can't drop down to pinch your fingers. Unlimited hand clearance that only a "C" frame can offer. Works equally well with the right or left hand. Even if you already own a press, an extra press is always useful for decapping, bullet seating or bullet sizing. Accepts standard 7/8 x14 thread dies and standard universal press shell holders.

It isn't intended for heavy work.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Even if you already own a press, an extra press is always useful for decapping, bullet seating or bullet sizing.

Correct, the little "Reloader' is a special purpose press, it's not a general purpose tool and anyone with a modest level of common sense would recognise that. horse

I have two Reloaders, one is dedicated to decapping, the second is dedicated to recapping. (I'm going to get another for bullet sizing.) Just as a test, I've used the two I have to FL size .30-06. They both worked fine and they both flexed so little under full pressure that my dial indicator couldn't really give me a reading. However, with the same stress load, my Rock Chucker flexes almost 3 thou. Of course any fool would know the RC is 'stronger' but, within their limits, those little red presses are indeed more rigid than my RC and rigid is a good thing! Cool

IF I ever have to replace my RC it will be with a Classic Cast, the CC is the better press in every respect.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rusty and others, you had better realize that SR4759 knows everything about everything because he has a THREE THOUSAND book library with lots of pictures he can scan in to boost his "expert" status. As those of us who actually have reloading experience (50+ years in my case) know, almost any press (except the old Hollywoods) can be busted by some numbnuts who probably also thinks a Pinto is a Veyron. (not that he has every seen or driven the latter).
We've alredy seen what an expert he is on 1903 Springfields, why should reloading be any different ? Time to hit the ignore button.

Posts: 801 | Location: Pinedale WY USA & Key West FL USA | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45-70 shooter:
Rusty and others, you had better realize that SR4759 knows everything about everything because he has a THREE THOUSAND book library with lots of pictures he can scan in to boost his "expert" status. As those of us who actually have reloading experience (50+ years in my case) know, almost any press (except the old Hollywoods) can be busted by some numbnuts who probably also thinks a Pinto is a Veyron. (not that he has every seen or driven the latter).
We've alredy seen what an expert he is on 1903 Springfields, why should reloading be any different ? Time to hit the ignore button.

457 zero
You have me crossed up with someone else in your foggy brain. I have made no claim to have any books.
However YOU claim to have 30,000 books. If you spent 4 hours a book reading those it would take you 58 years at 8 hrs a day 5 days a week. So I guess you are the winner - whatever that means.

>>>Originally posted by 45-70 shooter:
3000 books ! I am impressed. I have about 30,000 in my warehouse guess that means I win.<<<

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Even if you already own a press, an extra press is always useful for decapping, bullet seating or bullet sizing.

Correct, the little "Reloader' is a special purpose press, it's not a general purpose tool and anyone with a modest level of common sense would recognise that. horse

I have two Reloaders, one is dedicated to decapping, the second is dedicated to recapping. (I'm going to get another for bullet sizing.) Just as a test, I've used the two I have to FL size .30-06. They both worked fine and they both flexed so little under full pressure that my dial indicator couldn't really give me a reading. However, with the same stress load, my Rock Chucker flexes almost 3 thou. Of course any fool would know the RC is 'stronger' but, within their limits, those little red presses are indeed more rigid than my RC and rigid is a good thing! Cool

IF I ever have to replace my RC it will be with a Classic Cast, the CC is the better press in every respect.

>>>They both worked fine and they both flexed so little under full pressure that my dial indicator couldn't really give me a reading.<<<

Comeon Jim C.
We both know this is baloney.
You want to retract this? Otherwise I can make a video using my reloader press and my dial indicator. I already know that it will flex.
I tried the indicator test on a far heavier press 45 years ago.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
So let's see what you have.
This press is not a Challenger.

The broken press you show is not this press.

nor is it this press, which I own.

Find me a picture of a broken Classic Press.
Find me a current press with broken linkage.

And yes, your blanket statement about the lack of quality of Lee Presses is still. . .
bsflag

Also quoted:

>>>So just which LEE presses are crap? I'd like to know, so if my Lee Classic cast press, that I've been using for over 15 years is a POS, I can throw it out!<<<

Ok right here - start tossing.
Here is a link to the thread with the rest of the dialog that indentifies the press.
Lee Classic Cast with broken handle mount

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here is a quote from the LEE site about the broken C press you pictured
quote:
An outstanding value. Exclusive balance lever that can't drop down to pinch your fingers. Unlimited hand clearance that only a "C" frame can offer. Works equally well with the right or left hand. Even if you already own a press, an extra press is always useful for decapping, bullet seating or bullet sizing. Accepts standard 7/8 x14 thread dies and standard universal press shell holders.

It isn't intended for heavy work.

Note the words above.

>>>Accepts standard 7/8 x14 thread dies and standard universal press shell holders.<<<

Plus the PDF instructions make no mention of limited use. This would have been a good press for a beginner if it had not had such a cheap frame casting. Another $.50 worth of aluminum would have made a lot of difference.

one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR4759:
quote:

JIM C
I guess seeing is not believing and a picture is not worth a 1000 words for you. Those photos are proof that Lee puts presses on the market that have not been thoroughly tested. There are 6 different failure modes for 5 different presses. That is not a coincidence. Yes the tiny press is easily damaged. It should probably be rated only for straight case pistol rounds and bullet seating. How would a newbie know that? A newbie is often going to purchase based on price alone.

I had a competitor's salesguy that used to travel around with pictures of our erosion fixes that had showed some sign of partial or total failure. He had them in a three ring binder. One day I asked him to lunch and I brought two albums of his company's failed work. Tools that may or may not have been abused, misadjusted or otherwise used outside their design parameters aren't necessarily bad tools. But having said that, I still don't like my Lee Loadmaster. Only thing I bought from them I wish I hadn't.

"Experience" is the only class you take where the exam comes before the lesson.

Posts: 11142 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
But having said that, I still don't like my Lee Loadmaster. Only thing I bought from them I wish I hadn't.

Well, in my defense of common sense I've never suggested anyone makes perfect equipment every time. I don't like ANY progressive but what I don't like doesn't reasonably apply to the OP's question.

one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
But having said that, I still don't like my Lee Loadmaster. Only thing I bought from them I wish I hadn't.

Well, in my defense of common sense I've never suggested anyone makes perfect equipment every time. I don't like ANY progressive but what I don't like doesn't reasonably apply to the OP's question.

Frankly, I think I'm too stupid to make it work right. But don't let my wife see this..I've been fighting her on that for 35 years.

"Experience" is the only class you take where the exam comes before the lesson.

Posts: 11142 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Ha Ha! That picture you dug up is of an old style collar. The current collars for handles are much better. You keep on chunking in there!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Frankly, I think I'm too stupid to make it work right. But don't let my wife see this..

Tigger, I promise to keep my pie hole shut around your wife, I like your P-38 Yamamoto slayer far too much to get you in trouble! wave

One of Us
posted Hide Post
SR you are correct, I had you confused with another "expert" who claims to have a 3000 book library but he sounds so much like you (know all about all) the error was easy to make. The reason I have 30,000 books is that I am a publisher (most would realize a warehouse is not a library but .....)

You stick with whatever you like. Those who understand the proper use of tools understand the limitations and appropriate uses of different ones. Heck I started reloading with a Lyman 310 turret press that makes the smallest Lee look huge. Still and all it turned out tons of 22 Hornet, 218 bee, 222 Rem, 25-20 and 32-20 ammo without a hitch. As my buddy likes to say: "It is the nut BEHIND the bolt that counts."

Posts: 801 | Location: Pinedale WY USA & Key West FL USA | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
popcorn

Posts: 15 | Location: Hot Springs, AR U.S.A. | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Miles Massey
posted Hide Post
quote:
The reason I have 30,000 books is that I am a publisher (most would realize a warehouse is not a library but .....)
You're not much of a "publisher," Larry. You're just some fruit with a word processing program and time on your hands.

Posts: 209 | Location: Up in yo' gree-ill... | Registered: 06 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aha ! we have the fake Negro ( Miles Massey) "bricktop", the fake professor at OU, (actually a skinny little white boy hiding somewhere) now coming to this fine site under yet another fake name to attempt the same "troll tactics" and lies he spreads elsewhere.
Tell us again about your visit to Wyoming (complete with faked pictures), your massive collection of Ruger No. 1s, your great hunting skill in killing nursing female game thus dooming the offspring to painful starvation.
A real hero and role model for the youth of the nation ! He is a serial liar, can prove none of his assertations and, obviously has no knowledge of the 27 books my company has in print as I rather doubt his reading skills extend beyond the GED level.
I suppose the idiot, believes that this book, the first we reprinted with over 5000 sold thus far, represent the work of some idiot with a word processor. Were Elmer still alive "bricktop" might fine Elmer taking exception to that, as, unlike the fake negro, he "was there".
Put him on ignore as he knows nothing and is just a pesky nobody.

One of Us
Picture of Miles Massey
posted Hide Post
quote:
...now coming to this fine site under yet another fake name to attempt the same "troll tactics"...
Why don't you tell everyone about your being shitcanned from 24hourcampfire.com, Larry? You were rootmanslim, Boss_Lady (when you were pretending to be your old lady), Interthem, victory2012, Oldman1942, longbored, beforetherewas, mtdorarider, and a few others I haven't mentioned. All usernames belonging to you, Larry, and all kicked off 24hourcampfire for "trolling."

Posts: 209 | Location: Up in yo' gree-ill... | Registered: 06 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ha Ha! That picture you dug up is of an old style collar. The current collars for handles are much better. You keep on chunking in there!

At least Lee admitted it was a poor design and put a fix in place. It would be better if they learned to test the presses before they turned them loose on the public. I admit they have some pretty good ideas for making the product affordable.
Their background with hand tools and dies did not prepare them to design presses. Some percentage of presses will get beat to death by the owner. Lee needs to design for those owners.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Off topic but needs saying. Miles Massey is a serial troll that follows people he cannot stand from site to site under various user names. He is a liar, a cheat and a coward who his hero's (Obama) economy must have caught up with as he is dumping guns all over the net. As a point of fact, our gun club has many, many members on the site he references. He is so dense that he thinks every username is the same person.
Nuff sed, just put him on ignore as he has nothing to contribute here.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Off topic but needs saying. Miles Massey is a serial troll that follows people he cannot stand from site to site under various user names. He is a liar, a cheat and a coward who his hero's (Obama) economy must have caught up with as he is dumping guns all over the net. As a point of fact, our gun club has many, many members on the site he references. He is so dense that he thinks every username is the same person.

Larry Root, you are the serious troll. Larry Root, you have nothing to contribute.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Miles Massey
posted Hide Post
quote:
You're projecting again, Larry. Your problems and personality disorders have become the foibles you perceive in others. You claim that these identities are all different people, yet each and every one traces back to a single IP address and each and every post uses the same syntax and posting style. Every picture posted comes from the very same Photobucket account. You're well-known as a scumbag piece of trash and your various "layaway" tactics that resulted in your being kicked off Auction Arms and Gunbroker more than once.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well I guess time to out them.
Miles Massey is a serial liar troll user name Bricktop and Craigster is NSAQAM (Kenny Umpierre) both over on 24 hour campfire.
If you have time to waste, read their posts and see how they deal with people they decide dont't toe their mark.
I have never been kicked off Gunbroker, GunsAmerica, Auction Arms, Ebay or any other auction site and hold A to A+ ratings on all. Just more lies from a small pack of serial liars. They have so enraged so many members that the active poster count on that site continues to decline and the poor owner is totally unable to moderate the site (reason unknown). These folks are so dense that they think ever member who crosses them is me and gets that user banned. (what control they have over the site owner is open to guessing as he never answers posts or emails.)
Miles was recently kicked off the Firing Line for racist remarkes (he pretends to be black).
It's all a bunch of 5th grade bully boy tactics that have no place on a fine site like this.
An obvious example of their serial lies is Miles claiming to be from Pinedale, WY (where I live).
He does not and never has but that's what you get from these jerks. Everyone is insane but them ..... would be laughable were they not interfering with adults.
If anyone has a lot of time and wants the whole three year story of attacks, phone calls, death threats, faked visits to my home (and others) drop me a PM with a name and phone number.
There are at present three open police reports on these jerks for numerous violation of state and federal stalking and threat statutes. The fact that they believe they can "hide behind a keyboard" gives you a hint at the order of magnitude of their stupidity.
That's all I have to say on the subject in any forum here. They are on/going to ignore. I leave you all to evaluate the contributions made by me.
Thanks for enduring this waste of keyboard time.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You have quite an impressive roster of folks on ignore don't you.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Miles Massey
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have never been kicked off Gunbroker, GunsAmerica, Auction Arms, Ebay or any other auction site and hold A to A+ ratings on all. Just more lies from a small pack of serial liars.
Why does your current Gunbroker user account -- larry9813 -- list your location as Rio Rico, Arizona if you're not sneaking around, Larry?

quote:
They have so enraged so many members that the active poster count on that site continues to decline and the poor owner is totally unable to moderate the site (reason unknown).
You're projecting once again, Larry. 24HCF's "poor" owner, Rick Bin, has kicked your ass off and asked you to NEVER come back. Any "decline" in that forum can be traced along a straight line directly to YOU

quote:
Miles was recently kicked off the Firing Line for racist remarkes (he pretends to be black).
That's certainly news to me, Larry, since my username over there is still active and I haven't posted anywhere but the classifieds within the past five years or so.

But I digress. How's about we talk about how you were claiming to be an F105 pilot in Vietnam, Larry? About how you were bunking with Marine snipers along the DMZ? What about that, Larry? What about the threateningly vulgar telephone message you left on this Kenny's voicemail? Or about how you called this same person's home and unleashed a string of profanities on his children? What about that, Larry?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well I guess time to out them.
Miles Massey is a serial liar troll user name Bricktop and Craigster is NSAQAM (Kenny Umpierre) both over on 24 hour campfire.
If you have time to waste, read their posts and see how they deal with people they decide dont't toe their mark.
I have never been kicked off Gunbroker, GunsAmerica, Auction Arms, Ebay or any other auction site and hold A to A+ ratings on all. Just more lies from a small pack of serial liars. They have so enraged so many members that the active poster count on that site continues to decline and the poor owner is totally unable to moderate the site (reason unknown). These folks are so dense that they think ever member who crosses them is me and gets that user banned. (what control they have over the site owner is open to guessing as he never answers posts or emails.)
It's all a bunch of 5th grade bully boy tactics that have no place on a fine site like this.
An obvious example of their serial lies is Miles claiming to be from Pinedale, WY (where I live).
He does not and never has but that's what you get from these jerks. Everyone is insane but them ..... would be laughable were they not interfering with adults.
If anyone has a lot of time and wants the whole three year story of attacks, phone calls, death threats, faked visits to my home (and others) drop me a PM with a name and phone number.
There are at present three open police reports on these jerks for numerous violation of state and federal stalking and threat statutes. The fact that they believe they can "hide behind a keyboard" gives you a hint at the order of magnitude of their stupidity.
That's all I have to say on the subject in any forum here. They are on/going to ignore. I leave you all to evaluate the contributions made by me.
Thanks for enduring this waste of keyboard time.

Wrong again Larry. I'm Nsaqam here too.
I don't find it necessary to change my login handle on every site I go to because I'm not a fraud and an honorless cheat like you are.

Posts: 160 | Location: NE MN | Registered: 07 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok.... well then, i just purchased an older Lyman, thank all of you for your imput!! God bless...

Posts: 94 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 08 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Good to see old friends reunited. . . . . Eeker

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!