New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where's Woods ? Hope Everything OK ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I haven't seen Woods posting as of late and was wondering if all was well ?.

Has anybody seen a recent posting ?. wave

archer

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
you aint been looking
he posted YESTERDAY

PM him and ask
http://forums.accuratereloadin...851081921#6851081921

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39632 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of woods
posted Hide Post
Hey Doc,

I was space

No really, I'm into fine details of case prep and there doesn't seem to be much of that going on around here lately.

Guess I educated everyone around here except HC and I gave up on him! sofa

Interesting topics for me seem to come in waves around here and we will get someone stirring things up before too long.

Chinese Proverb: When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Posts: 2750 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
By the este"a"med Mr. Woods:
I'm into fine details of case prep and there doesn't seem to be much of that going on around here lately.
Actually, it is my understanding, from an occasionally reliable source Eeker, that Mr. Woods is recovering from a "nearly cracked skull" from firing a 375Rug-er. Of course, he did not use the jeffee autograph lead sled with 200# of shot on it. Nor was it a potential rifle-bomb created by a Blue Dot down-load.

And, no, the scope did not wham him in the head, but apparently he really needed a new Thingy to measure just how close it got. shocker
BOOM

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hot Core:
quote:
I'm into fine details of case prep and there doesn't seem to be much of that going on around here lately.
Actually, it is my understanding, from an occasionally reliable source Eeker, that Mr. Woods is recovering from a "nearly cracked skull" from firing a 375Rug-er. Of course, he did not use the jeffee autograph lead sled with 200# of shot on it. Nor was it a potential rifle-bomb created by a Blue Dot down-laod.

And, no, the scope did not wham him in the head, but apparently he really needed a new Thingy to measure just how close it got. shocker
BOOM

huh? space bewildered

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
All is well in PREP VILLE !!!. clap

As I near completion of my # 6 brands of brass for definitive proof as to which brand of brass case

is the most accurate in # 4 calibers . I'm reloading over the next week or so and shooting the following

weeks and will have Chrony target photos results for 100 200 300 meter .

Platform will be bolt and semi auto Rifles one each for calibers .223 , 7mm Rem Mag , .308 an 30/06 .

Other than for repeated reloadings . I've already concluded Lapua takes that one hands down !!!.

All # 1080 cases are fully prepped including necks being turned and chamfer's cut ID an OD .

A # 5 shot X # 3 group per target X low med and known accurate loading in each of the # 6 brands of

brass and caliber . Going to burn some New and older powder along with Winchester primers .

Should be fun to see if any brand of brass is an advantage over another ?.

I'd post a picture of GWB with that caption of " Miss Me Yet " ? .

However I'm sure many of you won't !, an it upsets the liberal hierarchy .

For those liberals who may be looking in , I'll save you the trouble of looking it up !!!.

( an organized body of ecclesiastical officials in successive ranks or orders )

( pertaining to this particular forum ) .

archer archer archer

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of woods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:
Originally posted by Hot Core:
quote:
Actually, it is my understanding, from an occasionally reliable source Eeker, that Mr. Woods is recovering from a "nearly cracked skull" from firing a 375Rug-er. Of course, he did not use the jeffee autograph lead sled with 200# of shot on it. Nor was it a potential rifle-bomb created by a Blue Dot down-laod.

BOOM

huh? space bewildered

Just HC making fun of my 375 Ruger, your lead sled and Seafire's blue dot with a swipe at the end at all modern gauges of all kinds.

Must be into his meds or liquor today! hilbily

Here ya go Doc

Chinese Proverb: When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Posts: 2750 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Woods
i thought he had been drinking antifreeze or something ... i guess that usually reliable source is one of the voices in his head ... same one that says he's killed MANY THOUSAND deer ..

so, to be clear, he's got ZERO experience with the 375 ruger, the lead sled, blue dot, bigbores in general, AND no experience with 22 centerfires taking game, yet feels like spouting off at those that do? WOW ...

\

476AR,