Find
Notify
Tools

338 LAPUA BRASS AND AMMO
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Help;

Where to I get 338 Lapua loaded ammo or Brass?

Posts: 3991 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted Hide Post
I called Sinclair. They have .338 Lapua in stock (unusual). Price is 2.05 each per 100.

Phone - 219 493-1858

Posts: 10780 | Location: Test Tube | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Terry,

We get all our brass from Sinclairs. You cannot expect to deal with a better bunch of people.

Highly recommended.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 67295 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just bought some other stuff from Sinclair on Monday, and it was delivered Tuesday. No extra chaarge.

I will get with them on the 338 brass.

Thanks for the help.

Posts: 3991 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
<Viking-59>
posted
I will call for the brass, thanks.

What do you recommend for dies?

I have a TRG-S in route and hope to do some handloads soon.

Any suguestions or loads are much appriciated.

------------------
Viking Sends

http://www.Gunnery.Net

<Carlos>
posted
Zero: Is Sinclar's brass Lapua or Norma?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Carlos,

Sinclair will get you any brass you wish.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 67295 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted Hide Post
Carlos - It's manufactured by Lapua and still in stock. According to Sinclair, they have been able to maintain a reliable supply through the US importer. The importer has had a very hard time in the past, but seems to have things under control now.

Something else you may wish to consider is the Lapua Scenar bullets - if you are into competition or long range work. Sinclair also carries these.

Z

Posts: 10780 | Location: Test Tube | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
<phurley>
posted
Terry -- Supior Ammo of Sturgis South Dakota will sell you brass, make you brass or custom load for your rifle. www.supiorammo.com They do excellent work.

------------------

[This message has been edited by phurley (edited 06-13-2001).]