THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Need Burn Rate Information on Rottweil Brand Powder

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Burn Rate Information on Rottweil Brand Powder
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Somewhere I have a chart with the Rottweil powder burn rates, but damned if I can find it now. Mainly interested in R902 through R907. Thank you all.
'dart

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hivelosity
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2134 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 26 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks dude!

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hivelosity
posted Hide Post
your welcome hope its what you need

Posts: 2134 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 26 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is exactly what I needed. I have some rifles in cartridges where the only data I can find is from one of the various "Wiederladen" manuals that only list Rottweill powders. This gives me a way to "Walk the cat back."
It is also time for me to order the "Quickload" software to get a better (read "safer") hack on how much IMR 4350, or RL-15 to start with.
Thanks again.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Rottweil-Powders are products of BOFORS/Sweden. They are very, very simular to the Norma-Powders!
R 901 - N 200
R 902 - N 201
R 903 - N 203B
R 907 - URP
R 904 - N 204
R 905 - MRP

Posts: 561 | Location: northern Germany | Registered: 26 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much Monastery Forester. I have a large supply of Norma Powders. Now my Wiederladen manuals are really useful!