New
Find
Notify
Tools

my room
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The pictures are my reloading room. It's in my basement, & is 10 X 12 ft. It's a little messy right now.

Since the largest caliber I load for is my 9.3 X 62, the counter top serves me well. I did reinforce the place where my press is, with a piece of 1/2 inch ply wood, 12 X 12 inches.

The tiles on the floor are 12 inches square, "stickem", from Home Depot. My basement is heated, & I don't have any "moisture problems".

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/chestsprings/reloadingroom003.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/chestsprings/reloadingroom.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/chestsprings/reloadingroom004.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/chestsprings/reloadingroom002.jpg

Posts: 182 | Location: Va. | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
Love the "Home Defense" rifle propped on top of the file cabinet animal

Nice Room.

Mine is so messy right now due to Hunting in all my free time. I think When I build my next house I'll have at least a 25x25 room for all my gear and mounts. Also intend on having large closets. My little 12x14 room seems to get smaller every year Big Grin

Have a Good One

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Mine's the smallest room in the house, it rated after Wifezilla got her sewing room and the guest/grandkid's room.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12548 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank,

How do you show the picture with out going to the photo bucket file , like I did.

I am not the brightest person on a computer.

I would like to post pictures ,like you did.

Thanks

Gene

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Gene,

Open another browser window and go to photobucket.

In your album, there are three lines under each picture.

Click on the bottom line that says "IMG Code" (highlight it) then right click on it and then click "copy"

On your post here right click and hit "Paste". This will put the IMG code right into your post and load it as a picture.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12548 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dumb me, I sure hope this is correct, if so, the day was not all wasted, I learned some thing dancing

one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank, Thanks for the guideance

The photo, (blurie ), is a 5 shot group at 100 yds., from my ruger #1, rem 6mm

One of Us
Picture of flutedchamber
posted Hide Post
A very nice room indeed. I really like your cabinet door and drawer front designs. Happy shooting.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

You can trust the government. Look how well they took care of the American Indian...

Posts: 425 | Location: New Jersey The state sucks, but it's better than living in France. | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mike_elmer
posted Hide Post

That's me!!! Big Grin

Well, they really aren't debates... more like horse and pony shows... without the pony... just the whores.

1955, Top tax rate, 92%... unemployment, 4%.

"Beware of the Free Market. There are only two ways you can make that work. Either you bring the world's standard of living up to match ours, or lower ours to meet their's. You know which way it will go."
by My Great Grandfather, 1960

Protection for Monsanto is Persecution of Farmers.

Posts: 8421 | Location: adamstown, pa | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well lets see iffin it works for me.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division.

Posts: 1034 | Location: Oklahoma y'all | Registered: 01 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, it did it. What a mess!!!

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division.

Posts: 1034 | Location: Oklahoma y'all | Registered: 01 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Juggernaut76
posted Hide Post

Praise be to the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Posts: 427 | Location: Clarkston, MI | Registered: 06 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mike_elmer
posted Hide Post

My humble station.

My library.

Well, they really aren't debates... more like horse and pony shows... without the pony... just the whores.

"Beware of the Free Market. There are only two ways you can make that work. Either you bring the world's standard of living up to match ours, or lower ours to meet their's. You know which way it will go."

Posts: 8421 | Location: adamstown, pa | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
this is great all the post lately about reloading benches and rooms as i'm gonna start building my bench this week probally not as nice or big but a starting place

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Posts: 1026 | Location: UPSTATE NY | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
I've got a 20x10' area in the basement walled off for a loading room. People say two things:
1. Boy I'd like to have all my presses set up and this much room.
2. Boy this is junky. How do you find anything? (By the way, all the above rooms look much neater than mine. Also, it never stops anyone from trying to get me to load their ammo.)
jumping

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Excellent room, chestspring. At least it's a dedicated one! My reloading bench shares the office with the wife's computer desk. I don't even have room for my brass, so it resides in crates and boxes in the garage. At least I was able to take over the closet for the gun lockers and shooting gear! beer

sputster

Posts: 760 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 18 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Juggernaut76, there has been a big jump in technology since that Callaway Steelhead driver. Try one of the new Big Bertha X-Tour 460's or the Precept 460 or a Ping G-5, plus that corded phone is a little dated Wink

hijack

Really though, nice reloading room. Damn it's neat. Mine's to messy to even think of taking a pic of.....

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
chestspring

That's messy??? You should see my area in the basement.

Very[QUOTE]Originally posted by chestsprings:
snip

Posts: 6400 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey mike_elmer, I love ya man! OOPS! That was mike taylor as the winner!!! clapWhat a goddamn mess!!! cheers

I cleaned mine up just for these pictures!
dancing yankees
dancing

Posts: 526 | Location: Antelope, Oregon | Registered: 06 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mike_elmer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey mike_elmer, I love ya man! OOPS! That was mike taylor as the winner!!! What a goddamn mess!!!

Hey Don!!! I have a mess that no camera can capture!!! Do I get a silver medal?...BTW, You clean your rifles on the washer, too!!! I didn't post the pic of my cleaning station on the washer cause I thought you guys would make fun!!! clap

One of Us
Picture of Juggernaut76
posted Hide Post
Hey Fish- Just like your best rifle, that driver was a hand-me-down! Wink I'm just kiddin', don't get mad! And as far as the phone goes, that's the ONLY one in the house I don't have to search for when it starts to ring.

Praise be to the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Posts: 427 | Location: Clarkston, MI | Registered: 06 February 2006Reply With Quote