New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loads for Palestinian Terrorists?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
What loads would you suggest for Palestinian terrorists?

Posts: 71 | Location: Ocean Isle Beach NC | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Frasier,

I don't care where those criminals have come from, or what religion they claim to belong to. I hope they burn in hell!

This is the most dispicable act of cowardess in imagination.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 66926 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
<BMG>
posted
Saeed,
I agree with you. Hell has a special place for the cowards who did this.

When President Bush made his first public statement about the incedent, he said that the individuals who did this will be hunted down and dealt with. This incedent is on a greater scale than Peral Harbor in my opinion. At least there they attacked military targets, not civillians.

Remember, we must not be too quick to rush to a judgement. We did that for Oklahoma and we were dead wrong. We must get the facts before lashing out at the wrong people. However, when we find the guilty party, shame them, shoot them, & hang them.

My prayers go out to the victims of this tragedy.

BMG

<Chipola Creek>
posted
After watching the PLO folks celebrating in the streets over this assault...I'd support any "special" mushroom handloads as long as they could be delivered on the front end of a Tomahawk cruise missile, Pershing II, or Titan IID.
_____
A strategic striker requires a strategic response...so Cheyenne Mountain warn up them birds.

<DaveH>
posted
Saeed,
I hope you have a good place to duck into in case this thing gets out of hand. I also think this is an act of extreme cowardace and should be dealt with in the most extreme way it can be.

<Bush baby>
posted
I would like to take this oppertunity to send condolences to anyone in this forum who may have have lost loved ones in these terrible attacks carried out in America today.
I'm still realing with disbelief at what I saw.
The time has come to put an end to religous fanatics, and fanatics in general - and I include animal activists here.
Why must people force thier beliefs and opinions on others - I hope they get what they deserve!!! Rot in hell sounds about right!! I'm all for a bullet to send them there.
Truely sickened and terribly sorry for those people hurt and killed by this senseless slaughter of the innocent.

Thinking and praying for you all,
Bush baby

[This message has been edited by Bush baby (edited 09-11-2001).]

<William E. Tibbe>
posted
In addition to the gut wrenching tragdegy of the families of victims who have died, imagine 50,000 people now without jobs, and untold companies, housed in the WTC, who are now bankrupt.

The hard questions are how did the terrorists take over the aircraft?

Is this not a strong condemnation of the Liberals who disarn everyone, and leave them helpless? Imagine if every pilot was "carrying" i.e. has a concealed hand gun. What would have been the outcome if every hostess had a concealed hand gun?

How different would the outcome have been if every passenger had been carrying?

The question is - should we hang the Moslem religious, extremist fanatics or our own liberals?

Kendall Dace

<William E. Tibbe>
posted
As I was typing this I heard a news report on CNN that an eye witness got a report out that - more than one - terrorist was on board and herded the passengers and crew to the back of the airplane with - KNIVES AND CARDBOARD CUTTERS * i.e. box knives ).

Kendall Dace

<Patrick_D>
posted
Bill,

I don't condone this, of course. We have lived with terrorism here for some time, and the important thing is to be vigilant. The domestic fights in the USA have not been.

Whether they should need to in a civilised world is another matter.

Anyway, to come back to the original question. I can't remember the movie, but someone preferred broken glass and scrap-iron out of a blunderbuss (if you know what I mean).

I think that's a good load.

Patrick

one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess it is wise to rise up and get cut if an attempt is made to terrorize any plane you are on. How many can they cut up until someone gets their hands on their scrawny little hides. Then the nut cuttin may be on the other foot. Fight them on the beaches, in the streets where ever you find them. Good hunting. "D"

Posts: 1701 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 28 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Blow them from the muzzles of cannon as England did mutineers long ago.

Posts: 331 | Location: DeBeque, Co. | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think this consitutes an act of war. The terrorists responsible should be hunted down like the dogs they are and killed.

Posts: 536 | Location: Mid Michigan | Registered: 02 January 2001Reply With Quote
<hogslayer>
posted
my fellow americans, it is time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. the
japanese adimral that headed the attack on
pearl harbor said that nobody would attack the mainland USA because they would find a rifle behind every blade of grass!! well,
it has happened, let us rally around our president and offer our prayers to those that have paid the ultimate. all i can say is the sleeping giant will prevail. my son is in the gulf on the carrier that will launch the first attact, i say to him, son
may your aim be true and keep shooting till they don't move any more!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! GEG

one of us
Picture of HuntR
posted Hide Post

I'm sure the suicidal, murderous, terrorists have found out by now they haven't earned their way to paradise at all. As far as those behind them, Justice wants you!

Posts: 179 | Location: Maine | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
<Bill>
posted
5.56mm FMJ

<JLR>
posted
Here's my solution; Once it is determined who the perps were, our President should call the president, dictator, king of the country who harbors the criminals and tell them that "a state of war exists between our two nations until the terrorist is handed over to the US" Cruise missles to the country's capital until the terrorist is given up. Then do the same with every other country with terrorist cells. Yeah, we will be unpopular but what the hell they don't like us now anyway!

<txhunter>
posted
Fellas
Have a little compasion for them terrorist brothers. Ya right! Lets treat each and every one of them to a thermonuclear enema. Lets see how many of their fellow murdering scum bags will be willing to harbor them after a little nuclear fallout.

<Roger 4>
posted
It is unthinkable that we as Americans have
had our own soil turned in to a killing ground,,and as much insulted in our own homeland by true cowardess.May this be a call for the sleeping giant to once again arise and shake its self,,silent,,swift,,and deadly,,may
justice be for the scum that has taken innocent life .A heart felt prayer for those who gave their all. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Roger 4

<Roger 4>
posted
Sorry,,,,I almost forgot my favorite
terrorists "Smoke and Toast" round,,,,
"Willy Peter",,at 50 paces,,,hehehe,,,,,,

<1LoneWolf>
posted
As a group of firearm enthusiasts, don't you feel we should take the approach toward the individual responsible for this horrific attack, where we should house them politely and securely, with the best of foods and the highest level of comfort for their own good. Providing exercise and recreation.

Thereby making very spunky and energetic moving targets for a sporting game we have yet to invent. Oh yeah, they will be held in comfort, only until they are turned over to us for our shooting sports.

MOVING TARGETS! YES!

Hell, it shows a fair sense of play, much more so then their bombings on those helplessly stuck on a plane, or in a buliding. Let me see, we have "Sporting Clays", so how about "Fleeing Fanaticals".

Works for me. I mean, justice is justice, and sport is sport. A combo sounds like a great idea.

They aren't any more worthy than a game bird, or any game for that matter. In fact, I'd rate them well below most game, because for most of us, they aren't edible.

------------------
Live Free! Madison, Jefferson and all the boys paid for it, and so did our very own fathers.

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
I belive this one will make a good job!

[This message has been edited by Jiri (edited 09-12-2001).]

Posts: 2072 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree with all of you, it is a cowardly act to take civilians and use them for targets and weapons. This terrible act has caused americans to unite and we will not deterred from our goal. Death and destruction to all who conspired such acts of terrorism.

Posts: 839 | Location: Between Doan's Crossing and Red River Station | Registered: 22 July 2001Reply With Quote
<Cobalt>
posted
I tend to favor snake and nape, or mk20 Rockeyes but you gotta love the AC 130's. Saw 'em do a job on Noreiga's boys. Low, slow and, even at night, can be real dicey. Cobalt

<bobshawn>
posted
President Bush, et al __

Here's an old saying that I've seen and heard a time or two: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." But there's another part that I've only heard once: "The friend of my enemy is my enemy."

I trust that you will consider this in your dealings with our global "friends".

Good shooting.

Robert

<Chipola Creek>
posted
I would also recommend a big load of "special" mail delivered by these gents.

------------------
Heaven is that moment just before dawn when you're on your tree stand or your boat fishing

one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
Anything from the list on the attached link will do...
http://www.fas.org/nuke/hew/Usa/Weapons/Allbombs.html

------------------
Don't tread on me!
Pennsylvania Frank

Posts: 1961 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
<Gary>
posted
Napalm works for me.

one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Let everyone know!

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
<Ol' Sarge>
posted
My preferred load would be a few thousand BLU-82 fuel air bombs!

A weapon of truly massive destruction.

Absolutely devastating.

http://www.bullatomsci.org/issues/1991/may91/may91walker.html

------------------
To be old and wise.....first you have to be young and stupid!

[This message has been edited by Ol' Sarge (edited 09-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ol' Sarge (edited 09-16-2001).]