New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saeed: could you please?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Saeed, could you please test the .338 300gr Woodleigh's in your upcoming .338 Ultra Mag tests? Only if you have them available and it's not too much trouble...It would be very appreciated by yours truly.

------------------
God Bless and Shoot Straight

Posts: 264 | Location: Big Sky Country, MT | Registered: 12 October 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
the444shooter,

My main computer is down, but I am pretty sure I do not have this particular bullet.

I think the heaviest I have is the Speer 275.

I made the mistake of letting Walter do some work on my computer. asfter he finished I could not log onto the Internet any more, so I tried to re-install my ADSL modem, and it locks the computer up.

I was told I have some system files corrupted, so I will have to re-format my C drive.

I do have all the data backed up on a seperate RAID arry, so there is no problem loosing anything - excpet my patience with Walter

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 66984 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
<JonMudskiper>
posted
Saeed, Maybe Walter found out how to get you back for your trickery!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
the444shooter,

Well,

My hard disk has died!

I had to replace it, and then re-install it as a secondary derive to get the data out of it.

That should teach me a lesson for letting Walter loose on my computer!

This is the very first time I have ever had a hard disk go bad on me.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 66984 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gee....all this stuff you go through, just for us...another reason to say Thank you, Saeed.

------------------
God Bless and Shoot Straight

Posts: 264 | Location: Big Sky Country, MT | Registered: 12 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed.....as you get older you will find your hard disc needs to get "worked on" more and more

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Maybe if you keep Walter busy trying to figure out exactly how heavy a bullet he can cram into a case before he no longer needs any powder, then he won't have time to "WORK" on your computer anymore!

------------------
Andy Cooper

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote