New
Find
Notify
Tools

$50 a pound at the store for powder
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
And now the pressident is going to charge us $800 per gun to register, so lets jump right on that, its just our new way of life, to accept like good little sheep..and thats just the beginning of his tirade of BS scratching of the pen..Hopefully the Republicans will tie it up in the courts before he invalidates the constition of the United States..Certainly the NRA, who put themselves into bank ruptsy traveling all over the world and spending our hard earned money playing big shots, what a friggen mess that is, and now they have been casterated and the liberals are rejoyceing big time vocalizing they have broken the back of the NRA, their worst enemy...Again its sheep to slaughter.. faint

And look who the new dictators of the gov. firearms control are, a female and a male that are 110% anti gun, lookout my friends, don't get too liberal and understanding, or you will pay the price, stop it now before a damn civil war results in the future, and loved ones will suffer, families will lose loved ones, that cannot be allowed to happen..His gun law is an attack on the have nots, the haves will own guns, thats the way it written.

Thats my rant for today, to be con't. in the future of course.

I probably wont be around to save some of you mullets, I hope. stir hilbily

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41859 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Ray,

All the "never trump" gents and ladies will regret voting for Xiden/Birras .. but it won't stop the slide

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38487 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote