New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has Lock, Stock and Barrel closed Down?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I see their on-line store has been closed for 3 weeks now, are they still accepting phone and FAX orders?

If Chuck Norris dives into a swimming pool, he does not get wet. The swimming pool gets Chuck Norris.

Posts: 541 | Location: Mokopane, Limpopo Province, South Africa | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I called them, and no one answers.

Remember, forgivness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 3994 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yes they are closed

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They bellied up ? Is Nebraska that hard hit by the depression or is it that, the internet commodity

shopping is that far off ?.

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hornady has a close association with LS&B.

Some of you that know folks at Hornady can get the real scoop. They most certainly would know!

Posts: 908 | Location: Western Colorado | Registered: 21 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I talked to Harvy the owner and they hope to be back open in 8 weeks, It's tough everywhere PLEASE buy American!!!!

Posts: 67 | Location: Possum Hollow, IN | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That is indeed a shame, let's hope they get up and running again soon. These good folk are nothing but a pleasure to deal with when it comes to international orders.

If Chuck Norris dives into a swimming pool, he does not get wet. The swimming pool gets Chuck Norris.

Posts: 541 | Location: Mokopane, Limpopo Province, South Africa | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by proplinker:
I talked to Harvy the owner and they hope to be back open in 8 weeks, It's tough everywhere PLEASE buy American!!!!

I sure hope you're right. They are the folks I most often go to. They've always been better than some of the other, better known online suppliers.
Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote