THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    To those who have one...Tell me about the Intellidropper

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To those who have one...Tell me about the Intellidropper
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm considering the purchase of a Frankford Arsenal Intellidropper and wanted to hear from some of you that own one. Accuracy, ease of use, durablity, speed, etc. Thanks

Posts: 1330 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MyNameIsEarl
posted Hide Post
I just bought one. I read a bunch of reviews and researched a bunch. Found a couple videos on YouTube with some side by side comparisons to to RCBS, Lyman, and Intellidrop. They all perform about the same and on average last about the same amount of time. The RCBS and Intellidrop were the most accurate. I went with price and picked it up on sale for $150 plus shipping. I plan to load some tomorrow so I can let you know how it goes. My RCBS chargemaster was decent and I got about 5 years out of it

Posts: 749 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MyNameIsEarl
posted Hide Post
I loaded 40 rifle rounds using R19 and IMR 7828ssc which both meter well. Not one overage. Not quite as fast as my old RCBS but no complaints so far

Posts: 749 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great info Earl, thank you.

Posts: 1330 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote