New
Find
Notify
Tools

375 H&H Barnes data
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I got 7 boxes of Barnes X's from a fellow that had been shooting one of the wildcats, a 375 JDR or something like that. I think the weights are 210gr, 225gr, 235gr and 250gr. If someone out there has a Barnes manual, I would really appreciate if you could help me with their data for these bullets. You can send through E-mail on my profile if you'd rather not post it here.
Thanks-a-bunch,
[Smile] MM

Posts: 588 | Location: Central Valley | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What kind of data do you want?

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bill;
Some reloading data please. I can't find any on these "Light" bullets. [Frown]
Thanks,
MM

Posts: 588 | Location: Central Valley | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote
<Mike Dettorre>
posted
Marsh,

What powders are u currently using...

[ 02-14-2003, 23:52: Message edited by: Mike Dettorre ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I had to run some errands but I'll list the powders I currently have on hand;
IMR 4350 and IMR 4895-- Reloader 19 and 22 and I'm thinking of getting some IMR 4064 & R-15
Any Powder suggestions you've had good results with are welcome also.
Thanks.

one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
http://stevespages.com/page8c.htm

[ 02-16-2003, 21:17: Message edited by: ricciardelli ]

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Steve
Thank you, the link you posted wouldn't work for me, but I followed the one in you signature and navigated my way to the data. Not nit-picking here but, Sure wished you had velocities listed also.
Like they say "Beggers can't be choosers!"
Again thanks,
MM

one of us
posted Hide Post
I sent you a couple of pages from the new manual
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marsh Mule:
Steve
Thank you, the link you posted wouldn't work for me, but I followed the one in you signature and navigated my way to the data. Not nit-picking here but, Sure wished you had velocities listed also.
Like they say "Beggers can't be choosers!"
Again thanks,
MM

The link is fixed (I added an "l" to the end of it...sorry).

As for showing velocities and pressures in my reloading data pages, I don't do it for a very good reason. Too many variables...What I obtained from my firearms is not what you will get from yours...if you really are interested in the velocities I have obtained, then I have listed some of the calibers I load in Table #1.

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Frank & Steve;
[Cool]