New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great cheap reloading product
 Login/Join

<10point>
posted
Ive always used a hand powder trickler for getting exact powder weight's. I recently saw that Midway had a battery powered trickler on sale so, for the hell of it, I ordered one. I forget what it cost, around $10 I think, beside's I didnt expect much for the cost.

I was wrong, this is one well made and usefull little product. It run's on 2 "AA" batteries and has a great trickle to it, you can control it for a fast trickle to a grain by grain trickle. Its really speeded up my reloading.

I recomend it.....good shooting......10

<Bill>
posted
I would also like to recommend the Midway Smarter Powder Funnel, it comes with 16 different adapters that allows the funnel to fit perfectly on your case mouth. The kit alos includes a 4" drop tube for compressed loads. I highly recommend it, I am sorry I did not get one earlier.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ditto Bill. I purchased the funnel set a while back and wish I had one sooner. The funnels fit well and the parts go together and come apart without any problem. They fit perfectly over the brass without being held in place. With large granule powder the 4" drop tube is great.

Good Hunting
Steve

------------------
Every man dies, but not every man really lives!!

Posts: 439 | Location: Kansas by way of Colorado and Montana | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
<Abe Normal>
posted

I too think the Midway's "Electric Trickler" is worthy of it's cost! I've had mine for well over 2 years now and have used every type of powder in it from very fine ball (AA #9, H-110) to the largest granule extruded. It feeds then all, smoothly and predictably. It's never given me a moments trouble and the 2 AA battery's seem to last almost forever.

The only flaw, in my opinion, is the cheap switch (which I replaced with a nice "click" type from Radio Shack) that just doesn't have a positive "feel" to it.

------------------
Abe

If everyone thought like me, I'd be a damn fool to think any differently!