Find
Notify
Tools

375-08 loads ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of obwhan
posted
Hi I have been looking for some load data on the 375-08. And not finding a lot people dont like to talk about it I guess. Trade secret?? I have lots of 2230 and vit N570 know any loads with these. Thanks for the help Obwahn

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER: USNR (ADCS/AW/SW) I have wonderer at times what the TEN COMMAMDMENT'S would look like if Moses had run them through the US congress

Posts: 95 | Location: Whidbey Island Wa | Registered: 22 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mate, give me until just after New Years. I'm hoping to have my 375-08 back from the 'smith by Christmas ... a bit later if he goes on holidays. I start load development around mid-January.
Cheers...
Con

Posts: 2198 | Location: Australia | Registered: 24 August 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
if you are an experienced reloader, you have the 358 winchester to start with, or the 375 win.

jeffe

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of obwhan
posted Hide Post
Thanks Con and Jeff I will look in to those. Al

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER: USNR (ADCS/AW/SW) I have wonderer at times what the TEN COMMAMDMENT'S would look like if Moses had run them through the US congress

Posts: 95 | Location: Whidbey Island Wa | Registered: 22 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
obwhan,
Drop me a PM with your email address. I'm expecting load data for the 375-08Jaguar in the next week or so. But ... 358Win data is the perfect place to start.
Cheers...
Con

Posts: 2198 | Location: Australia | Registered: 24 August 2001Reply With Quote