New
Find
Notify
Tools

RCBS trim pro shellholder plates
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I need a number 3 and 4. Anyone know where I might find them?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have the complete basic set of shell plates for the Trim Pro, including #3 & #4, if you want to buy them. I don't have the trimmer anymore and have no use for them. Let me know. I don't know what they are even worth, but maybe you know what they are worth to you.

Dennis
Life member NRA

Posts: 1187 | Location: Ft. Morgan, CO | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are for my pal in Namibia, and 3 and 4 was what he asked for. But, shoot me a pm with how many there are and a price. I will figure it out from there. Thanks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have #02, #03, #04, #06, #10 (2 of this one?), #16, and #43. Some of them, if I remember correctly, were bought separately from the original set; for instance, #43 fits the 338RUM I used to own. I don't remember what shell plate fits what case as it's been too long since I have used these.

Dennis
Life member NRA

Posts: 1187 | Location: Ft. Morgan, CO | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to hear they use different shell holders(?).

My Redding case trimmer has a universal one and I find it capricious - open it too far and it will grab on a smaller diameter. If it is set up there but later grips a case at the right one, you might finish with a very short case.

Posts: 4952 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sambarman338:
I'm glad to hear they use different shell holders(?).

My Redding case trimmer has a universal one and I find it capricious - open it too far and it will grab on a smaller diameter. If it is set up there but later grips a case at the right one, you might finish with a very short case.

The old one had the different shell plates, new one is universal but it seems to work ok

Posts: 1068 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With Quote