THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Anyone using the Sierra 95gr HPBT-MK in 243 Win?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone using the Sierra 95gr HPBT-MK in 243 Win?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a new Ruger M77 Varmint and lucked into a 1000 of these new bullets. I have on hand S365 (an IMR4350 equivalent). I am guessing in the 41-43gr range is a good place to start. I've tried 88gr Bergers, they work well but the supply has dried up here in South Africa.

Any other ideas? Do they like being seated into the lands? Dies are Redding, brass is Winchester, cases neck-turned 13 thou, shoulder snuck back 1 thou after firing. Run-out nil to 1 thou on the gauge.

Hope you all had a very merry Xmas,

Cheers

pete

If Chuck Norris dives into a swimming pool, he does not get wet. The swimming pool gets Chuck Norris.

Posts: 541 | Location: Mokopane, Limpopo Province, South Africa | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote