New
Find
Notify
Tools

redding powder measure
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just got a redding powder measure#3 with a load of other reloading equipment and was wondering what you guys think of them. It's over 30 years old but it stills seems tight. Right now I use an rcbs measure that came with my reloading kit

Posts: 44 | Location: NY | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a Redding 10X, and a RCBS Uniflow that came with my RCBS 2000 press. The Redding is more accurate and consistant than the Uniflow. I have a hard time with the Uniflow pistol drum holding 2.0 +-.1 grains of Titegroup when I load 32 magnum target loads, the 10X does this easily; but I still haven't got a way to hook it up to my press javascript:void(0)
javascript:void(0)

Posts: 421 | Location: Broomfield, CO, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Burke
posted Hide Post
i bought one last year.I like it well enough.has trouble with stick powders,just like all the rest,except for that Lee measure.

Posts: 111 | Location: Western Ky | Registered: 04 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jim White
posted Hide Post
David,
I use 2 RCBS Uniflows, A Harrell benchrest culver and a Redding 3BR. They all work very well if you use a consistent technique. You will like your Redding. It's one of the best. Go to any benchrest match and you will see as many 3BR's in use as anything. Jim

Posts: 730 | Location: Prescott, AZ | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for the information

Posts: 44 | Location: NY | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote